Amazon Prime Video is a well-known and most used streaming app across the world. It is an excellent option for streaming various types of media content. On Amazon Prime, you can stream movies, TV shows, sports, news, music, documentaries, originals, and much more content. Further, Prime Video is available in different languages. In addition, you can buy or rent the movies that you want to watch. You will enjoy streaming originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan. It even supports offline, so you can download and watch your favorites without the internet also. You can watch all the content with closed captioning, and it lets you resume the shows from where you left. Amazon Prime is available mostly on all the platforms. Take a look at the below section to watch Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV.
How to Stream Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on the LG Smart TV and connect it to the Wifi network.
2. Go ahead to select LG Content Store from the home screen and click on the Search icon.
3. Further, type and search for the Amazon Prime Video app and pick the app from the search results.
4. Next, click on Install to install the Amazon Prime app on your LG Smart TV.
5. Once the Prime Video gets installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Sign in with your Amazon Prime Account by clicking the Sign in and Start Watching button.
7. Otherwise, click the Register on the Amazon.com website and visit the Amazon activation site.
8. On that page, enter the activation code and click on Continue.
Related: How to Watch HBO Max on LG Smart TV in Different Ways
9. Now, the app gets activated successfully on your LG Smart TV.
10. Finally, stream your favorite movie or show from Amazon Prime to LG Smart TV.
Alternative Way to Watch Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV
1. Make sure to connect your LG Smart TV and Smartphone to the same wifi network.
2. Install Amazon Prime Video from Play Store.
3. After the installation of Prime Video, launch the app and Sign in with your account.
4. Further, click the Cast icon and select LG Smart to connect.
5. Then, play a movie or show and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
Amazon Prime Not Working: Best Fixes
Related: How to Install and Watch Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
If your Prime Video is not working smoothly, you can follow the fixes given below to solve the problem.
- First, check your internet connection
- Update your LG Smart TV
- Reinstall the Amazon Prime Video app
- Factory reset your LG Smart TV
Amazon Prime is a fantastic streaming app. It costs $12.99 per month and $119 per annum. Use any of the methods listed in this article to watch Prime Video content on your LG smart TV. In case if you have any issues with the procedure given, drop a comment below.