Antstream app will be one of the best choices if you are looking for the best retro gaming platform to play on your Firestick device. Antstream is a dominant and most popular gaming platform where you can find huge collections of retro games. By installing Antstream on Firestick, you can download and play so many popular retro games for free. It is a platform-independent application, so with one active account, you can log in on any device and continue the games whenever you want.
Antstream app includes online leaderboards and thousands of classic collections. Its UI (i.e., user interface) is very TV-oriented, so installing Antstream on Firestick will give you a better gaming experience. One of the significant features of this application is that you can easily swap between different versions of games. This article will help you to know everything about the installation and set-up procedure of Antstream on Firestick.
How to Get Antstream on Firestick
- Install Antstream on Firestick
- Sign-in or Sign-up in Antstream app on Firestick
- Steps to play Antstream games on Firestick
How to Install Antstream on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and also make sure that you have a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2. Click the Find tab on the Firestick device’s home screen.
3. Tap on the Search option.
4. Search for Antstream Arcade games and select the app in the search result.
5. Click Get to install Antstream app.
How to Sign-in or Sign-up in Antstream App on Firestick
1. Once the installation process is finished, click on Open.
2. Then select Login if you already have an Antstream account or else tap-on Create Account and follow the further steps.
3. Enter your Email address on the required field and then click the Next button.
4. Now, enter a strong password on the required field and then click Next.
5. Here, enter the available Display Name on the required file and then click Next.
6. Then, follow the screen instruction to complete the email verification process.
7. Once the email verification is finished, return to the Antstream app and choose your favourite avatar.
8. Finally, you’ll be able to see the screen prompt as shown below, click the Got it! option in that.
That’s all! Your Antstream app Sign-up process is finished.
How to Play Antstream Games on Firestick
1. Relaunch Antstream app.
2. Choose any game.
3. And then click on the Play button.
4. Now, choose your Firestick device remote as a game controller and tap-on Play again.
That’s it! Now you are all set to play Antstream games.
Related: How to Download and Use MotorTrend TV on Firestick/Fire TV
Alternative Way to Add Antstream on Firestick
Apart from Amazon App Store, you can install the app from the Amazon website as well. Here, are the steps to install Antstream from the Amazon website.
1. From your PC or mobile, navigate to amazon.com/appstore using any web browser. You should sign in with the same Amazon account that you have used on your Firestick device.
2. Scroll down until you locate the Fire TV Model section in the left sidebar, and click the checkbox next to the type of Fire TV device you have.
3. Search for the Antstream app and click on it.
4. Further, click the drop-down box, which is located right side under Deliver to.
5. Next, choose the Fire TV where you want to download the app.
6. Click Get App and wait for the app to install on your Firestick device.
7. Now, go to your Firestick device and find the Antstream app under the Apps section.
Related: How to Watch The Witcher on Firestick Via Netflix [Two Ways]
Latest Antstream Games
- Arch Rivals
- Golden Wing
That’s all about installing Antstream on Firestick. Install this app on your Firestick device and enjoy playing all the classic arcade game titles. We hope that this article found so useful for you. Kindly let us know in the below comment section if you face any issues while installing this gaming application on your firestick device. We’ll help you to rectify the issue. And also, mention below your favorite games in Antstream Arcade.