Apple Music is a subscription-based music streaming service. It offers over 75 million songs with which users can listen to music offline. Though Apple applications are meant only for Apple devices, Apple Music is an exception. Because this app supports Android, iOS devices, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, PC, Amazon Echo, HomePod, and Sonos. Besides this, you can also cast Apple Music on to your TV using a Chromecast device. You can also use Siri remote control on the Apple Music app. Now let’s jump into this article and learn to cast Apple Music on Chromecast using Android, iOS, and PC.
Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, and a Family plan costs $14.99 is available for six people, and it is cheaper than Spotify.
How to Chromecast Apple Music
There are three different ways in which you can cast Apple Music to the big screen. They include
- Using Android
- From iOS
- Using PC
Steps to Cast Apple Music to Chromecast using Android
1) Connect your Android device and Chromecast to the same WIFI network.
2) Download and install the Apple Music app from the Play Store.
3) Launch the app on your Android device.
4) Log in to your iCloud account, which has an Apple Music subscription.
5) Select and play the music that you want to listen to.
6) Go to the bottom of the screen, click on the Cast icon.
7) Next to the list of devices shown, select your Chromecast device.
8) The selected music will be cast on to your TV screen.
Related: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription in 4 Ways
Steps to Cast Apple Music to Chromecast TV using iPhone/iPad
Note: To Chromecast anything from iPhone, you need to install an app called Streamer for Chromecast and Apple Music.
1) Connect your iOS device and Chromecast to the same WIFI network.
2) Download and install Streamer for Chromecast app from the App Store.
3) Now launch the Apple Music app, and it will automatically search for the Chromecast device.
4) Select your Chromecast device.
5) Then click on Connect and click on the Screen Mirror option to mirror your screen.
6) Next, click on the Start button and tab the Start Broadcast menu.
7) Now, your iPhone screen will mirror on the TV immediately.
8) Finally, you can open and play Apple Music from your iPhone. It will stream on the Chromecast-connected TV.
Steps to Chromecast Apple Music Using PC
1) Connect your Windows or Mac PC and Chromecast TV to the same WIFI network.
2) Open your Chrome browser and go to music.apple.com.
3) And login to your Apple Music account.
4) Now, right-click on the screen and select the Cast option.
Related: How to Listen to Apple Music on Apple Watch
5) Then, select your Chromecast device from the result shown.
6) Under Sources, select the Cast tab option.
5) Now, play any music on Apple Music and that gets cast to Chromecast-connected device.
Using Apple Music, you can listen to songs according to your mood swings like chill, romance, party, sleep, wellness, and more. It also offers live radio stations. With the steps provided here, you can listen to Apple Music by casting the tracks. If you have any queries, comment below.