File sharing is a necessary task when working on any device. We may have to share the files from phone to phone or phone to computer or phone to tablet. Initially, we used Bluetooth to share files on Android devices. But transferring files through Bluetooth was not convenient because we can share only small size files, and even it takes a lot of time. So to meet this requirement, developers have developed file-sharing apps. Using these file-sharing apps, we can easily share any type of files locally without using the internet. When you search for file-sharing apps for Android, you may find a lot of options. So, find out the best file-sharing apps for Android Smartphones.
Best File Sharing Apps for Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Send Anywhere
- Files by Google
In the best file-sharing apps for Android, AirDroid comes first. It allows you to transfer files like photos, music, documents, and more. There are no limitations, and you can transfer as many files as you want. AirDroid is available in both free and paid versions. You can transfer any type of file on various platforms. When you lost your phone, you can track your device with the AirDroid app. AirDroid is available for Android, Mac, and PC.
- Option for mirror phone notification.
- It offers backup and sync.
- You are able to record your phone.
- You can share files remotely with better speed and protection.
- It allows you to manage your files on android.com.
Send Anywhere is an excellent file-sharing app that allows you to send and receive files securely online. It supports a large number of platforms. It has a cloud storage service where you can move your files to the cloud. You can easily transfer files between Android smartphones.
- Transfer any file type without alerting the original.
- You can securely transfer the files with the one-time 6 digit code.
- It uses a 256-bit encryption protocol to protect your files.
- You can transfer files to multiple people with the help of a custom link.
InShare is one of the popular file-sharing apps. It allows you to share your photos, videos, music, apps, e-books, and PDF files up to the speed of 40 Mb/s. InShare comes with a clean and beautiful interface to transfer the files. InShare app is available on more than 30 languages. It is a cross-platform application.
- You are allowed to transfer data from your old mobile to a new one.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- All types of files can be transferred.
- You can transfer files anytime from anywhere online.
ShareMe is the most used file-sharing app across the world. The app is lightweight, fast, and works on all Android devices. Using the ShareMe app, you can share images, videos, music, apps, and more anytime. ShareMe is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without the internet.
- It transfers the files 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- With the user-friendly interface, you can navigate the app easily.
- You can send large files without limitation.
- This is the only ad-free file transfer tool.
- You can share any type of file.
Zapaya is a completely free file-sharing app for Android. It allows you to seamlessly transfer massive files across multiple platforms. Zapaya is the world’s fastest file-sharing app available now in the market. Zapaya is also available as a web-sharing application. You can transfer files from Android and iOS devices to your computer without the internet.
- Both online and offline transfer is available.
- Connecting your iOS to an Android device is easy.
- You can easily transfer all the data from your old device to a new one.
- Sharing an entire folder or multiple large files is possible.
- Using Install All feature, you can download all the apps simultaneously on your device.
XShare is an outstanding file transfer app for Android devices. With XShare, you can get a simple and user-friendly interface to transfer the files. It doesn’t need any USB cable to transfer the files. You can just match the QR code to your sharing device to transfer the file.
- You can transfer the files with multiple devices simultaneously.
- QR code option for extra security.
- It supports all Android devices and file types.
- You can resume the interrupted transfers.
- It supports multiple languages.
Files by Google
Files by Google is Google’s official file manager app. Using the Files app, you can easily share files between Android devices. You can transfer the files offline when both Android devices have installed Files by Google.
- It uses WPA2 encryption for secure file sharing.
- You can back up your files on the cloud.
- Using search and simple browsing, you can find files faster.
- You can free up space.
- It can share the files at 480 Mbps speed, even offline.
Superbeam is the simplest and quickest file-sharing apps for Android. Using Superbeam, you can share the files in three ways, and they are, scan an OR code, connect via NFC, and enter a key to receive. In case of any interruption, you can resume the files. You can transfer files both online and offline. It works with Android, PC, Mac, iOS, and Linux. Superbeam is available on both free and paid versions.
- You can keep a history of all file transfer operations.
- Multiple file transfer is available.
- It supports light, dark, and AMOLED color themes.
- There is no limitation on the number of file sharing.
Sendo is another best file-sharing apps for Android. Using the Sendo app, you can share videos, e-books, messages, music, photo, PDF files, and more. It offers you a comprehensive user interface to work with. Sendo is a cross-platform application.
- It provides an advanced and instant search option to find the files within a second.
- You can even share apps and APK files.
- It uses the hotspot network to provide the fastest file transfer.
- You can back up apps to SD cards.
- It updates the app automatically.
Xender is a well-known file-sharing app for Android devices. It works 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The UI is very user-friendly, so navigation on the Xender app is very easy. It works on Android, iOS, Mac, and PCs. You can use the Xender app to download videos from Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
- You can share large files with their original size.
- You can transfer the files with flash speed.
- Without restrictions, you can share all the type of files.
- No USB connection is needed to share files with a PC.
Related: Best Note-Taking Apps for Android Smartphones and Tablets.
File sharing apps are essential to transfer files from one device to another. In this article, we have explained the best file-sharing apps for Android. Go through it and find the best file-sharing app that meets your requirements. And don’t forget to tell us which was the best file-sharing app that you have chosen.