Android smartphones assist us in many ways, from everyday activities to communication and tracking your fitness goal. The built-in sensors deliver valuable or insightful info by tracking your workouts. So, you will have a clear idea regarding your health and fitness. To take advantage of your lifestyle and health, you shall rely on the fitness app. You will find so many apps available on the Play Store that helps you track down your health and fitness. But not everything will work for everyone. It is vital to get the best fitness apps for Android smartphones to reach your ideal weight, size, and shape. Read on this article to know the best Fitness apps for Android smartphones.
Best Fitness Apps for Android
There isn’t any shortage of fitness apps for Android OS, and the below section has listed the best app.
Runtastic is an excellent fitness tracker application for anyone who likes to do exercises. You can reach your fitness goal and boost running training with the free application. It is the best running app, walking app, and running trainer for all running routes, even marathon training. It also has a jog tracker, cardio tracker, and walk tracker, which has more features. These amazing features help to track fitness. You can also be a part of the global fitness community and get tips from pros to help you reach your fitness goal. The application can also be used on a treadmill or other gym equipment. It includes voice coaching, live tracking, cheering, and setting goals.
- You can track fitness workouts with GPS and a running map.
- The Voice Coach gives audio feedback for the first mile.
- You can set a running goal and keep track to reach with running apps.
- There are live tracking and cheering, which are available and can be received from your friends.
- You can also set a personal Power song with one click to gain a boost for running training.
Google Fit is an amazing workout tracker app by Google. It uses sensors in the user’s activity tracker on mobile to record the fitness activity. You can get to a healthier and more active life with this application. The activities that make your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for the heart and mind. You will earn one heart point for each minute of moderate activity. And double points for more intense activities. Google Fit helps you to achieve the recommended amount of physical activity to reduce the risk of heart disease. It also helps to improve sleep and increase overall mental wellbeing.
- Google Fit helps you to track workouts from the phone or watch.
- It will use your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch heart rate sensors to record speed, pace, route.
- You can also see daily progress on Heart points and Steps goals.
- Google Fit shows you info from many favorite apps and devices to get a holistic view of health.
Strava app turns your Android smartphone into a sophisticated running and cycling computer. You can start Strava before an activity and track favorite performance stats. This app syncs with most devices like your phone, GPS watch or head unit, heart rate monitor. It records above any performance metric plus a few exclusive. Strava works as a social network for Athletes and helps to record activity and upload as Strava feed. It has hundreds of thousands of clubs to organize activities and build communities. You can turn on the beacon and share your location in real-time with friends. Overall, Starve is one of the best fitness apps for Android.
- Strava helps to attach many photos and captions to activities and show friends the story of adventure.
- It also helps to build a route and send the route to a phone or GPS device.
- Strava helps to measure performance by syncing with most of the devices.
- It includes the GPS distance tracker and mile counter with the premium version by which you can go for marathon training.
- The app is free with no ads and contains in-app purchases.
Nike Training Club is one of the best Android fitness apps, which is free with no ads. The app covers over 160 free workouts that focus on strength, endurance, or mobility and offers three levels of difficulty. Nike Training Club app helps you to reach fitness goals with expertly designed workouts. The workout advice is given by the world-class Nike master trainers. It is perfect for training at home, at a gym, or on the road. You can start training with a personal plan that guides you to adjust progress, schedule, and activities. The app also gives you access to a four to a six-week training plan. There is also a routine that fits to reach the goals.
- You can push your strength and improve muscle tone over four weeks without weights.
- It also helps to build full-body strength with a focus on weight training over 8 weeks.
- You also will get access to over 190 free workouts across strengths, endurance, yoga, and mobile targeting.
- Nike Master trainers offer a set of recommended workouts and guidance.
You can track pace and measure workout distance using the Runkeeper application. It is one of the best Fitness tracking apps for Android. Runkeeper is the simplest way to improve fitness. Users can track their runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts, of other fitness activities using GPS. You can also calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, and elevation. Additionally, you can burn calories from any fitness activity with high accuracy and in real-time. The Runkeeper app helps to find and follow pre-planned routes and map to run or walk.
- Runkeeper helps to follow training plan workouts or create own with audio coaching.
- You can also get audio updates while you work about total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, and mileage.
- The app helps to sync Polar Heart rate monitor to track heart rate and stay in heart zones.
- It automatically integrates with the phone’s music app, and you can run it while listening to music.
Related: 10 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Apple TV
Map My Fitness application has everything you need to stay on track and motivated to hit goals. You also can get customizable training plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier. The app also has an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes. Meanwhile, it supports shared commitment to health and fitness. It has a custom running plan fit for the exact running levels and goals. You can also get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked workout with customizable voice feedback.
- The app allows you to do live tracking to share real-time running locations.
- You can also adapt dynamically to the fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively.
- The users can also set a goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, and calories.
JEFIT is a gym trainer and fitness tracker app that provides free fitness programs. It helps to stay in good shape and make progress out of sessions. This app also has 1300 detailed exercise that includes animations. It is a number one workout tracking planner application that provides a free fitness program database to help you stay fit. The app also helps to make progress and get the most out of the gym or home fitness sessions.
- This app helps to set exercise, track weights and reps.
- It also includes intuitive tools like a swiss army knife for training tools, a rest timer, a superset, interval timer.
- The training program is customized workout programs made for fat loss, strong lifts, weight lifting.
- You can also set goals to lose weight, get lean and get stronger.
This app helps you to build your muscles and stay fit without going to the gym. It also has many videos which are so detailed and also animation guides. Home Workout provides daily workout routines, and you don’t need equipment or a coach. All the workouts are designed by experts and focused on full-body workouts. It also includes warmups and stretching routines to exercise in a scientific way. They provide home workouts for men to work out at home. The users can burn calories with fat-burning workouts and HITT workouts for best results. Multiple exercises like push-ups, squats, sit-ups, planks are also performed.
- It has an option to record training progress automatically.
- This app consists of a chart that tracks weight trends.
- The users are allowed to customize the workout reminders.
- You can also share it with your friends on social media.
This application lets the users create a routine for the days they cant make in the gym. It is one app that understands your pain, frustration, and schedule. Sworkit has almost 100 million workouts to people to help them progress in their fitness levels. This helps you to lose weight, gain muscle, improve flexibility, and level up endurance. It is especially for people who are new to fitness and like to supplement their current fitness habits. Overall this is one of the best fitness apps for Android.
- You can sync Sworkit workouts to Google Fit and save the workout and calorie burned.
- This app also helps you to sync workouts to MyFitnessPal and Strava for enhanced connectivity and utility.
- It is free, and the workouts require an active subscription.
- Sworkit offers monthly and yearly subscriptions to provide you with unlimited access.
Therefore these are some of the best fitness applications for Android. You can use and pick the one which you like from this and can use it regularly. Calorie Counter would be a great choice for the one to reduce weight.