BritBox stands out among international streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, etc. primarily because of the region-specific content they feature. This streaming service is one of the very few streaming services that give you content from a particular region. BritBox, as the name suggests, brings you amazing content from Britain and beyond. The app is available in the App Store to be downloaded on the Apple TV and you can watch the series on your Apple TV.
BritBox subscription costs $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year. You can cancel the BritBox subscription anytime as per your wish. Unlike other region-specific streaming services that don’t offer their service outside that particular region, BritBox is available for streaming in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Install BritBox on Apple TV
1. Make sure your Apple TV device has an active internet connection and launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
2. Next, click on the Search option at the top of the screen.
3. Type BritBox in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard, and search for it in the App Store.
4. Select the BritBox app from the search results.
5. On the app info screen, tap the Get button to download the BritBox app on your Apple TV app.
6. Once the download is complete, click on the Open button to launch BritBox app on your Apple TV.
7. Sign in with your BritBox account and watch your favorite British content on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Stream Britbox on Roku
Airplay BritBox from iOS device [Alternative Method]
If you are using an Apple TV 3rd generation or an older device, unfortunately, there is no dedicated App Store on these devices. So, the only option to stream BritBox on these devices is by using the screen mirroring function on an iOS device. They also have an iOS app so if you want to catch your shows on the go, you can always use your iOS devices.
1. Make sure that your iOS device and your Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the BritBox app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Then, open the Control Centre on your iOS device and tap on the Screen Mirroring option icon on your Control Center.
4. Now, from the list of available devices, select your Apple TV device.
5. Once the connection is established, Launch the BritBox app on your iOS device and Sign In to your BritBox account.
6. Now, you can play your favorite shows, and it will be air played to your Apple TV screen.
Related: How to Watch BritBox on Firestick
BritBox app offers content in various genres to stream. You can also access the BritBox collection for long hours of streaming. In case you are on an older Apple TV device, you will have to stick to the second method. For more awesome tech-related articles, visit our blog.