Roku Channel Store is home to several free and premium TV services. It is jailbreak proof, and hence it doesn’t support third-party apps like Firestick or Android TV. However, its dedicated app store features a decent number of streaming apps. Among them, we are about to deal with CBS All Access on Roku in detail. It is a worth-using app that supports thousands of episodes, live TV, movies, original series, etc.
Besides the dedicated Roku app, CBS All Access is available on different streaming service subscriptions. It includes Hulu Live TV, fuboTV, AT&T TV, YouTube TV on Roku. With this, you can save some bucks on your entertainment bill. CBS All Access has two different plans: Limited Commercial Plan ($6/mo) and Commercial Free Plan ($10/mo).
How to Install CBS All Access on Roku?
Follow the instructions given below to download CBS All Access on RokuOS.
1. With Roku connected to Wi-Fi, press the Home key on its remote to access its home screen.
2. Choose Streaming Channels options using the down arrow key of the remote.
3. When Roku Channel Store opens up, select the Search Channels option.
4. Now, key in the app name as CBS All Access by navigating on the on-screen keys.
5. From the suggestions list, you should go ahead to choose CBS All Access.
6. On its app info window, click on the Add Channel tab to download it.
7. After the installation, you should click on the OK button.
8. Tap on Go to Channel to open the channel on Roku.
How to Activate CBS All Access on Roku?
As to use CBS All Access, RokuOS users need to activate it. The procedure is as follows.
1. Tap the Roku remote’s Home button and select CBS All Access from the list of channels installed.
2. Note down the activation code displayed on the Roku screen.
3. Now, open a browser on your phone or PC and go to https://www.cbs.com/activate/roku/
4. Type the activation code shown on Roku TV and press the Activate button.
5. With this, CBS All Access app gets activated on RokuOS.
6. If prompted, sign in to your CBS All Access account with the necessary login credentials to start using it.
How to Cancel CBS All Access on Roku?
The steps below will let you end your CBS All Access subscription.
1. Launch the CBS All Access channel from the Home screen of RokuOS.
2. Select Manage Subscription and click Cancel Subscription.
3. If you see a confirmation prompt, choose Cancel Subscription.
4. Lastly, select the Done option.
Related: Click the link to know how to Cancel CBS All Access using different ways
These were all the steps you should follow to install and access CBS All Access on Roku compatible TV. If you don’t want to go with the subscription plan, then sign in with your cable TV provider to access it for free. We hope this is a useful session for you. Use the comments section for any related queries.