CBS is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to stream TV shows, movies, news, sports, and more. And it includes Star Trek, Picard, NCIS, The Twilight Zone, Blade Runner, and The Good Fight. It is available only in the US and rebranded as Paramount+. In CBS, you get two types of subscription plans – for limited commercials, you need to pay $5.99 per month, and for commercial-free, you need to pay $9.99 per month. If you like to watch CBS on Apple TV, you can watch it easily by getting it from the App Store. Without further delay, let’s learn how to watch CBS on Apple TV.
How to Install CBS on Apple TV
1) Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
2) Search for the CBS app on the search box.
3) Once you found, download and install the CBS app on Apple TV.
4) After installing, open the CBS app.
5) From the top panel, click on Settings.
6) You will have two options to sign in. That is, Sign in manually or Sign in with a code.
7) If you click on Sign in manually, you can sign in with your account details.
8) If you click on Sign in with a code, then you need to go to the activation link on your browser to get the code.
9) Once you get it, enter the code and log in with your account.
10) Now, your app will be activated, and you can watch its content on Apple TV.
Alternative Way to Watch CBS on Apple TV
1) Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2) Launch the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
3) From the App Store, download and install the CBS app.
4) Then, launch the app and sign in with your account.
5) Once signed in, play the media content that you want to watch.
6) Click on the Airplay icon from the top of the media player.
7) Select your Apple TV from the list.
8) Now, your video will play on the Apple TV screen.
Note: You can also mirror your screen to Apple TV. For screen mirroring, go to Control Centre > Screen Mirroring > Select your Apple TV > Open the CBS app and play the media contents.
Related: How to Watch Sling TV on Apple TV [All Versions]
As we conclude, CBS is a live and on-demand streaming service. You can even watch NFL games on CBS, and the cost is also affordable. We hope the above-provided steps are easy to understand, and without any doubt, you can watch CBS on Apple TV. If you have any suggestions or queries, leave us in the command section.