Facebook is a social media platform popular from across the world. It is all you need to stay connected with your friends and family members. You can use Facebook for business purposes also. With Facebook, you can also discover what’s going on in the world. And you can meet new people on this platform. On Facebook, you can also share photos, videos, your favorite memories, and anyone can like, comment on your posts. In addition, you can also play games with any of your Facebook friends. You can buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace. Facebook is compatible with many devices, including Chromecast. If you aren’t sure of how to Chromecast Facebook videos, you shall go through the below section of this guide.
How to Chromecast Facebook Videos
You can cast Facebook videos in two ways.
- Using Facebook App from your Smartphone
- Using Google Chrome
Steps to Chromecast Facebook Videos from Smartphone
1. First, connect your Chromecast device to your TV HDMI port.
2. Then, connect your Chromecast and Smartphone (Android or iPhone) to the same Wifi network.
4. Launch the app and Sign in with your Facebook account.
5. Then, select and play any video that you want to watch on your TV.
6. Now, click the Cast icon on the top right of the video.
7. Go ahead to select your Chromecast device from the devices available nearby.
8. Wait for your smartphone to connect to the Chromecast.
9. Once connected, the video will start playing on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Note: From your smartphone, you can cast only the videos, not the Facebook images. You can use the same procedure to cast the live videos also.
Related: How to Chromecast Vimeo Videos [3 Easy Ways]
Steps to Cast Facebook Videos from PC
1. Check that you have connected your PC and Chromecast to the same Wifi network.
2. Launch Google Chrome on your PC.
3. Visit Facebook‘s official website and log in with your account credentials.
4. Proceed to select any video to watch on your TV.
5. Now, right-click anywhere on the screen and click the Cast option.
Related: How to Chromecast iTunes to TV in 2 Easy Methods
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
7. Upon successful connection, the video you have played will be mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV.
With Facebook, you can keep up with friends is faster and easier than ever. And you can also stay connected to the communities important to you. On this article, we have given you a clear explanation of casting Facebook videos on TV. If you have any queries, leave them in the comments section.