GSE Smart IPTV is one of the top-rated IPTV players to watch IPTV content. It is available on Android, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, and Macbook. It has so many inbuilt features so we can easily add our favorite playlists and watch the contents in IPTV player. This player supports all formats of videos, including RTMP tokens, and it connects the live streaming automatically. GSE Smart IPTV supports casting, so without much difficulty, we can Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV. Now, let’s learn in detail how to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV.
How to Chromecast GSE SMART IPTV to the TV from Android / iPhone
1) Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3) Open the GSE IPTV app and click on the + icon.
4) Based on your IPTV provider, select Add M3U URL or Add JSON URL.
5) Enter your Playlist name and IPTV link given by the IPTV provider and click on the Add button.
6) Now, the GSE Smart IPTV will load the contents associated with the IPTV subscription.
7) When the media list is displayed, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
8) Select your Chromecast device from the list shown.
9) Now, select and play a title that will cast on your Chromecast connected Smart TV.
10) If you want to stop casting, click on the Cast icon and select Stop casting.
Related: How to Cast Spectrum TV to Chromecast TV
GSE Smart IPTV is a video player app that is used to stream IPTV contents with an M3U or JSON URL. Since it has inbuilt casting support, we can easily Chromecast and watch GSE Smart IPTV contents. Hope we have given enough information to watch IPTV contents on the big screen. If you have any suggestions or doubts, leave them in the comments section.