GSE Smart IPTV is one of the top-rated IPTV players to watch IPTV content. It is available on Android, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, and Macbook. The IPTV Player has many inbuilt features so we can easily add our favorite playlists and watch the contents in the IPTV player. This player supports all formats of videos, including RTMP tokens, and it connects the live streaming automatically. GSE Smart IPTV supports casting, so without much difficulty, we can Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV to your TV from your Smartphone and PC.
How to Chromecast GSE SMART IPTV to the TV from Android / iPhone
1) Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) Download GSE Smart IPTV on your Android from a trusted source and on your iPhone from the App Store.
3) Open the GSE IPTV app and click on the + icon.
4) Based on your IPTV provider, select Add M3U URL or Add JSON URL.
5) Enter your Playlist name and IPTV link given by the IPTV provider and click on the Add button.
6) Now, the GSE Smart IPTV will load the contents associated with the IPTV subscription.
7) When the media list is displayed, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
8) Select your Chromecast device from the list shown.
9) Now, select and play a title that will be cast on your Chromecast-connected Smart TV.
10) If you want to stop casting, click on the Cast icon and select Stop casting.
Related: How to Chromecast Zwift to TV
How to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV from PC
You can Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV from your Windows and Mac PC using the Google Chrome browser. The GSE Smart IPTV does not have a website to stream on Chromecast directly from the browser. Therefore, you have to download the app on your PC using the Android Emulator and cast them on your TV.
 Connect the PC and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
 Download the GSE Smart IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
 Open the Google Chrome browser and visit the BlueStacks Official website.
 Click Download to get the BlueStacks file and install the emulator on the PC.
 Open the BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account.
 Select the Install Apk option at the right side menu and open the GSE Smart IPTV apk file to install.
 Launch the app and provide the M3U URL to stream the content.
 Go back to the Google Chrome browser and click the three vertical dots icon at the top right corner.
 Select the Cast option in the menu and choose the Chromecast device to connect.
 Click the Sources drop-down and select the Cast Desktop option to cast the entire desktop to the TV.
Related: How to Cast Spectrum TV to Chromecast TV
GSE Smart IPTV is a video player app that is used to stream IPTV contents with an M3U or JSON URL. Since it has inbuilt casting support, we can easily Chromecast and watch GSE Smart IPTV content. If you have any suggestions or doubts, kindly leave them in the comments section.