Netflix has really brought some revolution on the streaming services. We can watch plenty of movies, TV shows, and series. Netflix offers various original content as well. Netflix is available for most devices including Smartphones, Smart TVs, Streaming devices, PCs, Casting devices, and tablets. If you are using a casting device like Chromecast or if you are using a Chromecast built-in TV, then you can cast Netflix to your TV. Here are the different ways to Chromecast Netflix to your TV.
How to Chromecast Netflix to your TV?
Netflix is one of the compatible Chromecast applications. You will find the cast icon on the top-right corner when the Chromecast and the device from which you are casting are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Android Smartphone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad or PC
- Wifi Connectivity
- A Chromecast device or a TV with a built-in Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Netflix using Smartphone/Tablet?
This method works on both Android and iPhone/iPad..
1. Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Log in to your account with a valid subscription. You can stream content only when you have a subscription.
3. Plug in your Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on.
4. Check whether the Chromecast and your Smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network. If it is not connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you will not find the cast icon. Connect both the devices to the same Wi-Fi.
5. Choose the video that you want to cast.
6. You will find the cast icon on the top right corner. If you don’t find the icon, check the WiFi connectivity. Click on the cast icon.
7. Your phone will find the available devices and list them out. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
Now your Netflix video will play on the TV. You can minimize the Netflix app and use your phone while it is getting cast.
How to Chromecast Netflix via PC?
You can Chromecast Netflix from PC via Google Chrome. You can follow the same method on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook.
1. Connect your Chromecast device and your PC to the same WiFi network.
2. Open Google Chrome on your PC and go to the Netflix official website.
3. Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option. Alternatively, you can also click on the three-dotted settings icon and select the Cast icon.
4. Click on the Sources drop down box. You will find three options:
- Cast Tab – To cast the particular Tab. You will be choosing this option.
- Cast Desktop – To cast the Entire Desktop.
- Cast File – To cast a particular file (Photos/Videos/documents) using your Chrome browser.
Choose the Cast Tab option.
5. Now click on your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. This tab will now appear on the TV. Choose the video that you want to stream and watch it on the big screen.
Related: Chromecast YouTube TV
The above are the two different ways to Chromecast Netflix content to your TV. This method works on both the Chromecast device and Chromecast built-in TV. Casting the content from your Smartphone will give more quality than casting it via your PC. If you have any queries, comment it in the below section.