If you are looking for the best live tennis streaming app to watch tennis tournaments on your Chromecast device, you can choose Tennis Channel. In this article, we discuss the possible ways to Chromecast Tennis Channel. If You haven’t heard about Tennis Channel before, then it is an American sports channel that features Tennis events, badminton, and programs related to that. Tennis Channel subscription is of two types: one is the basic plan (i.e., absolutely free service), and another one is the premium plan (i.e., paid version, which costs $109.99/year).
The channel incorporates an HD simulation feature, so you can watch your favorite live tennis tournament with high definition minute to minute. Without further delay, let us look into the three different methods to watch this channel on your Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast Tennis Channel
- Using Android device
- Using iOS device
- From PC/Laptop
Steps to Use Android Phone to Chromecast Tennis Channel
1. Connect your Android mobile and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install and open the Tennis Channel app from Google Play Store.
3. Swipe the Notification panel and click on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will get mirrored on your TV screen.
That’s all. Now you can watch Tennis Channel on your Chromecast device’s screen.
Related: How to Chromecast BET to Smart TV from Phone & PC
Steps to Use iOS Device to Chromecast Tennis Channel
1. Connect your iOS device and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Tennis Channel app from Apps Store.
3. Similarly, install the Replica app and launch it.
4. your Chromecast device that lists in the Replica application.
5. Click on the Start Broadcast option to start mirroring.
6. Now, your iPhone device’s screen will get mirrored on your Chromecast device.
That’s all, and now you can open the Tennis Channel app on your iOS device and stream its events on your TV screen.
Steps to Chromecast Tennis Channel from PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Chrome browser on your PC.
3. Go to the official Tennis Channel website and sign in to your account.
4. Click the three dots on the top-right corner of your PC screen.
5. Select the Cast option.
Related: How to Chromecast Crackle to Smart TV in 3 Easy Ways
6. And then, choose your Chromecast device.
7. Now, your PC screen gets screencast on your Chromecast device.
List of On-Demand Programs Offered by Tennis Channel
- French Open mosaic
- ATP & WTA tours
- Inside Tennis with Koz
- Davis Cup matches
- The Changeover
- Fed Cup matches
- Match point America
We are concluding this article here. We hope that this article is found so useful for those who are sports fans. With this Tennis Channel app, including live tournaments, you can also watch one-to-one interviews, game analytics, sports news, and gaming skills instruction. If you have any queries, mention them in the comment section. And also, don’t forget to comment below your feedback about Tennis Channel and your most favorite programs in it.