The Ultimate Fight Championships are also known as UFC is one of America’s most celebrated Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) tournaments. The tournament has gained much love among combat sports lovers. The UFC pays extra attention to bringing the best fighters in the world to compete with amazing matchups and nail-biting matches. If you are a resident of the United States the tournament is available for you to watch on ESPN. But the best choice to Chromecast UFC is by using the UFC app on Android or iOS devices or by visiting the Official UFC website with Chrome Browser on your PC. For this, you will need to purchase a UFC fight pass. The UFC fight pass costs you $9.99/month or $95.99 if you go or an annual subscription plan.
Chromecast UFC from Smartphone
1. Make sure your Smartphone and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the UFC app on your Smartphone from the respective Store.
3. Launch the app on your device and Sign in with your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
4. Further, play the match you want to Chromecast.
5. Then, tap on the cast icon on the media player.
6. Now, select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Once the connection is established you can enjoy your matches on the TV screen.
Related: How to Watch UFC on Firestick
Chromecast UFC from Computer
1. Firstly, make sure your computer and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open the Google Chrome web browser on your computer and visit the UFC official website.
3. Further, Sign in with your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
4. Click on the Watch option.
5. Now, Log in with your UFC account.
6. After you are logged in, click on the Google Custom Control icon or three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
7. In the drop-down menu click on the Cast option.
8. From the list of available devices, select your Chromecast device.
9. Finally, you can stream any match you want to watch to your Chromecast device.
Related: How to Stream UFC on Roku
You can choose either of these ways to Chromecast UFC. Both the methods just work fine so pick a device you are comfortable with to Chromecast from. Remember you don’t get access to the contents of the app or website without a UFC Fight Pass. So make sure you have one before you start.