Zwift is a home cycling and running virtual training app. Using this app, you can train, interact and compete with others in a virtual world. For Zwift workouts, you should have a Zwift bike or a Bluetooth-enabled Treadmill. Think of doing the workout by looking at the big screen. It sounds good, but the Zwift app doesn’t come with any casting support. So we can only screen mirror the Zwift app to Chromecast-connected TV. And it is easy because Zwift is available on Android, iOS, and PC. Zwift costs $14.99 per month. In this article, let’s go through the procedure to Chromecast Zwift from Android, iOS, and PC.
Steps to Chromecast Zwift to TV from Android
First, connect your Android device and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
1) Click on the Cast or Mirror or Smart view icon from the Notification Panel or from the Settings menu. (The name varies based on your Android mobile)
2) Your Android device will search for the nearby Chromecast device. When you find your device name, click on it.
3) Then, click on OK or Start Now to cast your Android device.
4) When casting is successful, you can see your Android device screen on your TV.
5) Download and install the Zwift app from the Play Store.
6) Now, open the Zwift app and start your workout.
7) Once finished, click on the cast icon and select Stop casting.
Steps to Chromecast Zwift to TV from iOS
Note: You can’t Chromecast iOS device’s screen directly, so you need to install the Streamer for Chromecast app to mirror the screen.
1) Install the Streamer for Chromecast and Zwift app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2) Connect your iOS device and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3) Now, open the Streamer for Chromecast app, and it will automatically detect the available Chromecast device.
4) Select your Chromecast device and click on the Connect button.
5) When connected, click on the Screencast option.
6) Next, press the Power button or click on the Mirroring icon.
7) Click on the Start Broadcast option to start mirroring.
8) Now, you can see your iOS device mirrored to your TV.
9) Finally, you can open the Zwift app on your iOS device and start your training.
10) When you finished, you can open the Streamer for Chromecast app and click on Stop Broadcast.
You can also use Replica on your iOS device to cast. For that, install the Replica app from the App Store and connect to your Chromecast device. Then start mirroring to duplicate your screen and open the Zwift app and start doing the workout.
Steps to Chromecast Zwift to TV from PC
1) Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) Install the Zwift app on your Windows or Mac PC.
3) Next, open your Chrome browse, right-click anywhere on the screen, and select the Cast menu.
4) From the available devices, select your Chromecast device.
5) In that, select the Cast Desktop option from the Sources menu.
6) Now, your entire desktop will cast on your TV.
7) Finally, launch the Swift app and begin your training.
Related: How to Watch Peloton Videos on Chromecast
Zwift can also be called an innovative fitness app. And hope we have explained clearly to cast Zwift to a Chromecast TV from Android, iOS, and PC. Use the above-listed steps to start your workouts from the big screen. If you have any queries about this article, you can ask us in the comment section.