Crackle is the ultimate free streaming app that is available only in the US. It brings full entertainment to your home. From this app, you can watch movies, TV, and original programs. The interface of the app is very user-friendly and intuitive to use. If you create a free account on this app, you will get only fewer ads while streaming from the app. Further, you will find media content in categories like comedy, action, thriller, fandom, and more. It also lets you save your favorites to watch later. Crackle is available on various devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, and Smart TVs. From this article, you shall learn to install and watch Crackle on Amazon Firestick.
How to Install Crackle on Firestick
Crackle has native support for Firestick. You can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Plugin your Firestick to your TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Launch the device and navigate to the home screen.
3. On the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Search for the Crackle app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the Crackle app under the Apps & Games section.
6. Click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
8. Now, start streaming from Crackle on Firestick.
Related: How to Watch Crackle on Roku
Alternative Way to Stream Cracke
If you are unable to install the official version, you can always sideload the Crackle app’s apk file using the Downloader app. First, install the Downloader app and proceed with the steps given below.
1. Go to Firestick Settings from the home screen.
2. Under that click the My Fire TV option.
3. On the following screen, click on Developer Options.
4. Further, click on Install Unknown Apps.
5. Select the Downloader app and toggle the switch on.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app from the home screen and click Allow if prompted.
7. Provide the Crackle URL link to download in the http://field and click on the Go button.
8. Wait for a few minutes for the apk file to get downloaded.
9. Once downloaded, click Install to install the app.
10. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
11. Now, you can stream from Crackle app on Firestick.
Crackle is a free service that you must have on your Firestick. Additionally, the app also offers features like resuming shows, parental controls, and closed captioning support. Pluto TV and Tubi are the best alternatives for Crackle. You will find a huge collection of movies and TV series to stream from the app. If you have any questions related to this article, you shall drop us a comment below.