Crave is a streaming app that was formerly known as Crave TV and it is accessible only in Canada. The app has a huge collection of movies and TV shows to watch. It also includes media content from other networks like HBO, Starz, HBO Max, Showtime, and more. You can watch any type of media content from this app, be it horror, romance, thriller, comedy, series, documentaries, kid’s content. The Amazon App Store offers the Crave app to install on the Firestick device. You could install the Crave app on Firestick and stream the shows.
Further, you can watch the content in multiple languages such as French, Korean and English. In addition, you can watch exclusive shows and originals from the app. The app permits the user to download the content for streaming offline later. You can add the content to the My List to watch them in the future.
Crave has only one subscription plan. The subscription plan costs $9.99 per month and $99.90 per year. It also has 7 days free trial.
How to Install and Activate Crave on Firestick
From Amazon App Store, you can install the Crave app directly and the installation process is very simple.
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick.
3. Now, you will be on the Firestick home screen.
4. Click on the Find menu and choose the Search option.
5. Type Crave in the search bar using your remote and select the official Crave app from Apps & Games section
6. Select Get to download the Crave app from the Amazon App Store.
7. Once it gets done, click Open to launch the Crave on Firestick.
8. Now, select any video to stream or tap the Sign-in option from the Account Management section.
9. You will get displayed an Activation Code on the screen.
10. Go to the Crave Website (www.crave.ca/firetv) from your smartphone or PC.
11. Enter the Activation Code and click on Submit button.
12. When the app is successfully activated, you will get a Success message on your browser.
13. Now, Move to your Firestick and enjoy the shows from Crave on Firestick.
Related: How to Stream Crave on Roku
Alternative Way to Stream Crave
If you want to access Crave from outside Canada, you can sideload the app on Firestick using the Downloader app. This article assumes that you have installed the Downloader app before proceeding with the steps.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Settings icon.
2. Select My Fire TV under settings.
3. Next, click on Developer Options from the next screen.
4. Further, click on Install Unknown Apps.
5. Select the Downloader app and enable access to install unknown apps.
6. Launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
7. Provide the Crave app’s download link in the URL field and click the Go option.
8. Wait for a few minutes for the apk file to download. Once downloaded, click Install to install the app.
9. Further, click Open to launch the app on Firestick.
Related: How to Stream Crave on Apple TV
Crave app is an excellent app to get never-ending entertainment at your home. You can also enjoy streaming the shows in high quality from Crave TV channels. With the subscription, you can also access the international shows. If there are any issues with the given procedure, comment below.