Crunchyroll is one of the world’s most popular names in streaming services when it comes to anime. This service owns one of the largest collections of licensed anime in the world. If you are a non-Japanese speaker and enjoy anime with English subtitles or dubbed episodes, then Crunchyroll is a must to have app on your Firestick.
The service is primarily ad-supported and there are premium shows that you can only watch through premium subscription plans. Subscribing to a plan also means that you can get rid of annoying ads, and get various features like offline downloads, multiple streaming devices, access to their library of manga, and so on. The subscription plans range from $7.99/month to $14.99/month with a 14-day free trial for new users.
How to Download Crunchyroll on Firestick
1. Click on the Find tab on the Home Screen of your Firestick TV and select the Search option.
2. Type Crunchyroll in the search bar and click the GO button.
3. Further, select the Crunchyroll app from the search results.
4. Click the Download/Get button to install the Crunchyroll app on the Firestick device.
5. Once the downloading is complete, select the Open button to launch the Crunchyroll app on Firestick.
6. Finally, Sign in with your Crunchyroll subscription account credentials.
7. Now, you can watch your favorite anime shows with Crunchyroll on Fire TV.
Related: How to Stream Crunchyroll on Roku
Alternative Method to Install Crunchyroll on Firestick
The Crunchyroll app can also be installed on the Fire TV from the website.
1. Firstly, from a smartphone or computer, visit the Official Amazon Website.
2. Click the Sign In button on the top of the screen and sign in to your Amazon account that you use on your Firestick device.
3. After signing into your account, type in Crunchyroll on the search bar and search for the app.
4. Further, from the search results, select the Crunchyroll app.
5. Finally, click on the Get button on the App info page.
6. Finally, you will be shown a list of devices signed into your Amazon account.
7. Select your Firestick device and the app will be automatically installed on your device.
Related: How to Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership
Thus, you can enjoy watching your favorite anime shows on your Firestick with Crunchyroll. If you face any trouble in following the above steps, you can mention them in the comments below.
The Firestick does have the Crunchyroll app in the Amazon App Store for free installation.
You can uninstall the Crunchyroll app and reinstall the app on the Fire TV. The other options are checking the internet connection and restarting the Fire TV. If Crunchyroll keeps buffering or Crashing, you can reset the Firestick device.