If you are an Anime lover, then Crunchyroll is the must-have app on your Roku streaming devices. Crunchyroll is one of the popular streaming providers that offer anime, manga, and dorama video content. It is a subscription-based platform that starts at $7.99 per month with a free trial for 14 days. You can also use Crunchyroll for free but with ads.
Crunchyroll app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can easily install the app on any of your Roku devices. If not, you can also screen mirror the Crunchyroll app from your Andriod smartphones.
Crunchyroll on Roku: Installation Guide
(1) Turn on your Roku and wait for the Home screen to appear.
(2) On the Home screen, go to the Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
(3) By default, apps and channels from the Featured category will appear. Go to the Search Channels option.
(4) Using the on-screen keyboard, type Crunchyroll and search.
(5) Select the Crunchyroll app and tap the Add to channel option.
(6) This will download and install the Crunchyroll app on your Roku device.
(7) Now, tap the Go to channel to open the Crunchyroll app.
Crunchyroll on Roku: Activation Guide
(1) Open the Crunchyroll app on your Roku device.
(2) Go to the Link your Account tab on the app.
(3) You will get the activation code. Note down the activation code.
(4) Now, open the Crunchyroll activation website.
(5) Sign in with your Crunchyroll account and enter the activation code.
(6) Then, tap the Link Device button. After that, your Crunchyroll account will be synced between devices.
Crunchyroll on Roku: Screen Mirroring
(1) On your Roku device, go to the Settings option.
(2) Select the System Settings on the Settings menu.
(3) Now, choose the Screen mirroring option.
(4) Tap the Screen mirroring mode and choose the Always allow option.
(5) Then, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as Roku.
(6) Turn on the Cast option on your smartphone.
(7) Select your Roku device in the list of devices displayed.
(8) Now, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
(9) Open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone and stream any video.
(10) The video will appear on your Roku device.
For screen mirroring, you don’t have to activate the app.
Related Article: Showtime on Roku
Install the Crunchyroll app on your Roku device and watch all the anime content. If you think that the installation and activation are too many steps, use the screen mirroring feature and cast the Crunchyroll app from your smartphone to Roku. If you have any doubts about the steps mentioned here, tell us in the comments below.