Deezer is one of the best music streaming platforms in France. With an impressive music library with over 56 million-plus songs to stream, Deezer is one of the most used music streaming apps. Deezer is a very fast-growing app with 23 million + active monthly users. Though the platform is based in France, Deezer brings you radio, podcasts, and live audio channels in English, giving it a global appeal. As far as Roku is concerned, the app is very much compatible with the Roku OS and is officially available for download in The Roku Channel Store. We will discuss how to install and stream Deezer on Roku.
Deezer is primarily an ad-supported music streaming service. However, the platform has paid a subscription plan that not only gives you ad-free music but also high-quality music up to 320 kbps and offline downloads. Deezer is very versatile when it comes to subscription plans, as it offers four different subscription packs, Premium, Family, Hi-Fi, and Student Plan. You can head over to the Deezer Official website to subscribe to the plan that suits you the most.
Install Deezer on Roku
1. Initially, make sure that your Roku device has an active internet connection and is connected to your TV.
2. Then, press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the Roku Home screen.
3. Next, select the Streaming channels option in the main menu.
4. Further, navigate to the Search Channels option.
5. Now, using the on-screen keyboard enter Deezer in the search bar and press OK.
6. From the search results, select the Deezer channel and click Add channel button on the app info page.
7. Once the installation is complete, click the Go button to launch the Deezer app on your Roku device.
8. Finally, log in with your Deezer account details and you can stream your favorite music on your TV.
Add Deezer on Roku using Web Browser [Alternative Way]
1. First, visit the Roku Channel Store website from any browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Next, choose the Sign In option and Log in with the same Roku account that you use on your TV
3. Click on the Search option and type as Deezer in the search bar.
4. From the search results, select the Deezer channel.
5. Click on the Add channel button on the Deezer app info page.
6. The Deezer app will be automatically installed on your Roku device. Sign in to your Deezer account and enjoy playing your favorite music.
Wrapping Things Up
In this article, we have discussed a couple of ways in which you can install and listen to Deezer on your Roku device. For more tech-related guides, make sure to visit our blog. If you have any suggestions for the above guide, please mention them in the comments below.