- Discord is not available on the App Store of Apple TV.
- Mirror iPhone/iPad: Install Discord App → Go to Control Center → Select Screen Mirroring → Tap your Apple TV → Open Discord → Sign in.
- Mirror Mac: Go to Discord website → Sign in → Tap the Control Center icon → Click Screen Mirroring → Select your Apple TV.
Discord is a messaging application specially designed for Gamers. This app allows you to chat via text messages, video calls, or voice calls. The app doesn’t impose any member limits for chats and calls. Anyone can create a server in the Discord app. Discord is the best way to join or create an online community related to gaming. Unfortunately, Apple TV users cannot install the Discord app due to the app’s unavailability in the App Store. But you can still access the Discord app on tvOS using the screen mirroring method.
How to Get Discord on Apple TV [iPhone/iPad]
1. Connect your Apple TV to a Wi-Fi network. Then, connect your iOS device to the Wi-Fi same as your Apple TV.
2. Install and launch the Discord app from the App Store on your iOS device.
3. Move to the Control Center panel and select Screen Mirroring.
4. Click your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
5. On your iPhone or iPad, enter the Airplay code that appears on your Apple TV screen.
6. Now, the iOS screen will be mirrored to Apple TV.
7. Launch the Discord app on your iOS device and sign in to your account.
8. As the screen is mirrored, you can see the Discord app on tvOS.
[Note: To stop Screen Mirroring, Open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Stop Mirroring]
How to AirPlay Discord on Apple TV [Mac]
1. Turn On your Apple TV and Mac. Then, connect the Mac and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Discord website from a web browser on Mac.
3. Select Log In and provides your Discord Account details.
4. Tap the Control Center icon exhibited on the menu bar.
5. Hit the option Screen Mirroring and select your Apple TV.
6. Once the screen is mirrored to Apple TV, chat with your friends on a bigger screen.
Other Compatible Devices:
The Discord app is also supported on the devices listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Discord is not available for Apple TV.
If you cannot mirror the iPhone or Mac screen to Apple TV, restart the Apple TV and try again. If the problem persists, update your Apple TV to fix the screen mirroring issue.
Yes. Discord is free to download and use.