Discovery Familia is a popular television channel for kids, pre-schoolers, and adult programs for families. You can now get its official app on your Firestick device. The channel was launched on August 9, 2007, by Discovery, Inc. It is a Spanish specialty TV program that presents family-oriented content. Some of the popular shows that you can watch on this app are Doki, Bingo & Molly, Cake Boss, Zach’s Ultimate, etc. Keep reading this article to get to know how to install Discovery Familia in your Firestick.
Discovery Familia is the best choice to watch all the on-demand lifestyle programs. You can search content in different genres like food, health, home, etc. With this app, you can stream titles with close captioning support. Currently, it is used by 600 million users globally. And its subscription is completely free. Let us look into the different methods to get Discovery Familia.
How to Get Discovery Familia on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device at first and make sure to connect it to WIFI.
2. Click Appstore on Home Page.
3. Now, tap on the search option and type the word Discovery Familia.
4. Select the Discovery Familia app in the search result.
5. Then, click the Install or Download button.
6. Now, hit Open to launch Discovery Familia.
Related: How to Install RFD TV on Firestick in Different Ways
Alternative Methods to Watch Discovery Familia on Firestick
- Using Hulu
- Using Philo
- From Android
- From iPhone
Stream Discovery Familia using Hulu
You can watch Discovery Familia with Hulu on Firestick without a satellite subscription or cable. Hulu includes Discovery Familia as a part of their package. Its subscription costs nearly $72.99 with 7-days free trial, and you can record 50 hours of Discovery Familia shows. For an ad-free experience, you can upgrade the package by simply paying $14.99 per month, as it comes along with 200 hours of DVR support.
Stream Discovery Familia using Philo
With an active Philo subscription, you can watch Discovery Familia on Firestick. The package costs $25 with a 7-days free trial plan. You can record your favorite movies and TV shows on Discovery Familia using its unlimited DVR support. In Philo, you create ten profiles in a single account. With Philo on Firestick, you can watch Discovery Familia with our spending money for cable.
Cast Discovery Familia from Android
1. Connect your Android mobile and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Display Mirroring. With this, screen mirroring is enabled on your Firestick device.
3. Then, go to Settings > Connections, and turn on Screen Mirroring on your Android mobile.
4. Install the Discovery Familia app on your Android mobile from the Play Store and launch it.
5. Play any videos and swipe down the notification panel on your mobile.
6. Tap on the Cast icon and choose your Firestick device.
7. Within a few seconds, your mobile will start mirroring on your Firestick device.
Cast Discovery Familia from iPhone
1. Initially, connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Firestick TV screen, tap on the search icon and start typing the word Airscreen.
3. Select the Airscreen app in the search result.
4. Then, click the Install button.
5. Open the app and select Start Now.
5. On your iPhone, install the Discovery Familia app from the App Store and launch it.
6. Further, swipe the Control Center and select Screen Mirroring on your iPhone.
Related: How to Install and Play Antstream on Firestick [2 Methods]
7. Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
8. Within a few seconds, your iPhone screen will start mirroring on your Firestick device.
9. Lastly, you can play and watch your favorite shows on the Discovery Familia app.
The above are all the best methods to install Discovery Familia on Firestick. With this, you can enjoy watching the most recent hit movies and TV shows. Above all, the app has an extensive library with a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. In addition, you can save the programs you want to watch your favorite titles frequently.