Disney+ is the streaming platform to watch Disney content anytime, anyplace. It has thousands of movies and series in the content library for on-demand streaming. Disney Plus app provides the content of Marvel, PIXAR, Nat Geo, and Star Wars. You can download the content for watching them offline later. If you have an LG Smart TV in your home, you can install and watch the Disney Plus app with ease.
Disney Plus app is available for LG Smart TVs running on webOS 3.0 and above on the LG Content Store. If you are using the older version of webOS 3.0, update the LG Smart TV to the latest version. Disney Plus app offers same-time streaming on three devices. It has a group watch to stream the same content with friends from different locations.
Disney Plus Subscription
The subscription price of Disney Plus is $7.99 per month and $79.99 per year. It also has a special subscription known as Disney Bundle to access Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN.
How to Get Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
(1) Turn on the LG Smart TV and go to the LG Content Store.
(2) On the LG Content Store, go to the Apps section.
(3) Go to the Search bar on top and search for the Disney+ app.
(4) Tap the Install button to install the Disney Plus on LG Smart TV.
(5) Wait for the Disney+ app to install.
(6) After the installation, select the Launch button to open the Disney Plus app.
(7) Click the Login button and sign in with your subscribed account. Start watching your favorite TV shows on your LG Smart TV.
Related: How to Watch Disney Plus on PS4
Alternate Way to Watch Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
Suppose you can’t find the Disney+ app on the LG Content Store, then you cannot install the Disney Plus app on LG TV. You can check the compatible LG Smart TV models on the LG Support website. If your model is not listed, you can use the screencasting from your smartphone to LG Smart TV.
(2) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your LG Smart TV.
(3) Open the Disney Plus app and tap the Cast icon on the top.
(4) On the list of casting devices, choose your LG Smart TV to connect.
(5) Now, play any video from the Disney Plus app. It will appear on your LG Smart TV.
If you have any external streaming devices like Firestick or Roku, you can connect those devices to your LG TV and then download the Disney Plus app from the respective app store to access the popular media content. As of now, Disney Plus is available only for LG Smart TVs operating on webOS 3.0 & above or the models released in 2016 & later. You can also use the AirPlay feature on the LG Smart TV to stream Disney+ from iOS devices via screen mirroring.
Related: How to Stream Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Disney Plus on LG Smart TV Not Working – Simple Fixes
If you had an error while streaming the Disney Plus app on your TV, try out the upcoming solutions
- Force close the Disney Plus app and relaunch it.
- Update the firmware of your LG Smart TV to the latest version (if available).
- Navigate to the LG Content Store and check whether the app has got any new updates. If there is an update, install it.
- Restart your LG Smart TV.
- If the above solutions haven’t fixed the issue, reset your LG TV to factory settings.
Watch all the Disney, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, and Star Wars video titles on your LG Smart TV by installing the app from the LG content store or by casting the contents from Smartphones. Share your Disney+ title in the below comments section.