Disney is everyone’s childhood. No one can forget how Disney made everyone’s childhood so memorable and fun. Now, we are in the era of smart devices. To give more fun to the users, Disney developed its own streaming application called Disney Plus. You can watch all your favorite Disney cartoons, animations, movies, and series. You can install the app on your Smartphone, Amazon Firestick, Chromebook, Smart and Android TVs, Xbox, Roku, PS4, and much more. If you own a Samsung Smart TV, you can watch Disney Plus on your TV as well.
Disney Plus Subscription
Disney Plus is priced at $6.99/month and $69.99/year. The cost varies country-wise, and the average price stands between $7-$10/month and $70-$100/year.
How to Stream Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
Disney plus is not available on all Samsung TV models, but the models that came after 2016 do have native support for Disney plus. And the TV models launched after 2020 come preinstalled with the Disney plus app. The TV before 2016 needs external device support like Chromecast or Screen mirroring.
Note: You can easily add apps on Samsung Smart TVs launched after 2016.
How to Download and Install Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
Before proceeding any further, you need to create your account on Disney plus and subscribe. Only after subscription, you can enjoy the content on Disney plus as it doesn’t have any free content or a free trial. Visit Disney plus website to subscribe.
Step 1: Set up Samsung TV
- First, set your Samsung smart TV and turn it on.
- Then, make sure to connect your TV to an internet connection.
- You can connect it to WiFi or through an Ethernet cable to a router.
Step 2: Search and Find App
- Press the Smart Hub button on your remote.
- Samsung TV home screen will appear.
- Now choose the app section from the screen and then navigate to search.
- On the search bar, type Disney plus.
- From the suggestions, select the correct one and go to the installation page.
Step 3: Install
- On this page, you can see the installation button. Click on it.
- The installation process will start and will get installed on your TV.
Now, you can open the app from your home screen and start watching your favorite content.
Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV using Chromecast
Old Samsung TV requires external hardware support like Chromecast. Whereas in new models, it comes with an in-built Chromecast feature. So follow the below steps to Chromecast Disney plus. And also, Disney plus provides native support to Chromecast. So you wouldn’t need any third-party application.
1. Set your Chromecast with TV using the HDMI cable. Then power it up and switch it on. Connect your Chromecast to a WiFi network.
2. Now, connect your Smartphone or tablet or iPod or PC to the same WiFi network as that of your TV.
3. Download and log in to Disney plus app or website.
4. Now, on the top right corner of the screen, you can spot the cast icon.
5. Click or tap it to run the scan. Now the list of available devices will be displayed on the screen.
6. Choose your Chromecast device or Samsung TV by tapping the name.
7. Play your favorite content. You can now stream the contents on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV
By using the above methods, you can watch your favorite Disney content using Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV. If you have any queries or feedback, ask us in the comment section below.