Eurosport is a European sports network that allows you to stream sports on all your devices. To watch Eurosport sports, you should subscribe to a Eurosport Pass, and you can manage all your subscriptions within this app. You can watch all the famous football leagues with Eurosports such as Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Champions League. It also brings the news and updates from the teams, players, and leagues. The Eurosport app is available on the App Store for free installation on the Apple TV.
How to Install Eurosport on Apple TV
1) Launch your Apple TV and connect your Apple TV to a Wi-Fi network.
2) Go to the App Store and search for the Eurosport Application.
3) Select the Eurosport Player app and click Get to install the app on the Apple TV.
4) Then, Launch the installed Eurosport Player application.
5) When you launch the application, you have to select the Subscription option and select Eurosport Pass.
6) Create a new Eurosport account and proceed with the payment process.
7) When your payment is confirmed, sign in to your iTunes account and click on Buy.
8) If you already purchased the subscription plan on the website, then sign in to your subscribed account.
9) If you have used your phone to buy the subscription, then select the Restore Purchase button.
10) Now, you will get a confirmation message on the screen saying that the purchase is restored.
11) Finally, you can watch all the sports events available on Eurosport on your TV.
Related: How to Stream FOX Sports on Apple TV
Alternative Way to watch Eurosport on Apple TV [All Models]
Note: This method also can be used in Apple TV 3 and lower versions.
1) Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Then, open Control Center on your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring option.
3) Now, your device will search for nearby Apple TV devices. Select your Apple TV from the list.
4) When both devices are connected, your iOS device screen will mirror the Apple TV.
5) Now, go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Eurosport app.
6) Sign in with your account and play the sports you want to watch on Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch ESPN on Apple TV
Eurosport includes sports like snooker, cycling, tennis, winter sports, superbikes, motorsport, football, basketball, and more. Though the App Store doesn’t support Eurosport on your TV 3 and lower versions, we can watch it using the screen mirroring method. If you have any doubt, kindly mention them in the comment section.
You can download and install the Eurosport Player app for free in the App Store.
You have to check the internet connection and try the power cycle on Apple TV when the Eurosport Player app is not working properly. The last option you could do is reset the Apple TV.