If you are looking for the best VPN with a subscription, ExpressVPN on Google TV needs to be your go-to option. No better VPN can provide such an efficient service as Express VPN. It is the most popular and best VPN service available around the world for all streaming devices. It provides a reliable VPN service by providing fast and well-protected online content with comprehensive global server coverage for your Google TV. The ExpressVPN subscription offers so many great features such as trusted server technology, 160 VPN server locations, unlimited bandwidth, IP address masking, private DNS, VPN split tunneling, and so on. It also includes extensive router support. All the connections are protected with the kill switch, 256-bit encryption, IPv6 leak prevention, and DNS leak prevention.
How to Download ExpressVPN on Google TV
In this article, we discussed two different methods to get ExpressVPN on Google TV. They are,
- From Google Play Store
- Using third-party downloader app
From Play Store
1. Navigate to the Apps tab and go to Search for apps.
2. Enter the name ‘ExpressVPN’ in the search bar and then hit the search icon.
3. Tap the Install button on the next screen.
4. Once the app is downloaded, select the Open menu.
5. Now, Sign In using your ExpressVPN login credentials.
6. If you don’t have an existing account, create a new account by selecting New to ExpressVPN.
7. Once you successfully log in, press the OK button.
8. Now, you can view a new pop-up window. On that, click the OK button.
9. Finally, click the Power button. Here you can also change the default smart location.
10. That’s it. The UI will turn into green color once the VPN is connected.
Related: How to Install and Stream Discovery Plus on Google TV
Using Downloader App
1. Click the Profile icon on the top-right corner of your Google TV screen.
2. Go to Settings > About > System Settings menu.
3. Now, continuously click the Android TV OS build option until a pop-up appears like ‘You are now a developer!’
4. Get back to the home screen. Select Search for Apps. Type as Downloader app on the search menu.
5. Select the Downloader app and tap the Install button.
6. Go to Settings > Apps, select Security & Restrictions and choose the Unknown Sources.
7. Now, enable Downloader toggle. Then open the Downloader app and click the Search bar.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app on Google TV. Enter the download link of the ExpressVPN apk and tap on the Go button.
Related: How to Watch Friends Reunion on Google TV [Easy Guide]
9. Open the ExpressVPN apk file, and then click the Install button in the pop-up menu.
10. That’s it. Now you can enjoy using ExpressVPN on GoogleTV.
ExpressVPN is ranked as the #1 VPN service among all the VPN services around the world. Setting ExpressVPN on your Google TV is a hassle-free process. ExpressVPN is super fast and capable of passing an average speed of above 80 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. And it enables users to stream different video-on-demand streaming services. Lastly, if you have any doubts regarding the above procedure, please mention them in the below comment section.