fuboTV is the perfect live TV streaming app that is known for sports channels. You can watch more than 100 TV channels from fuboTV such as ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, CBS SPORTS, and many more. You will find more than 30 live sports channels, so if you love to watch sports channels, you must use fuboTV. It offers over 10,000 hours of on-demand TV shows and movies. You can save live streaming of the TV channels in the fuboTV app using Cloud DVR Storage. fuboTV is accessible on various streaming devices, including the Apple TV. You can install and stream fuboTV on Apple TV from the App Store.
fuboTV has three variants in the subscriptions and it also offers a free trial for the subscription to try them out.
- Starter costs $64.99 per month for 116 channels and 250 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Pro costs $69.99 per month for 116 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Elite subscription costs $79.99 per month for 160 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage.
You can also stream fuboTV on 3 devices at the same time with the Starter plan. The Pro and the Elite subscription plan offers 10 devices simultaneous streaming.
How to Install and Watch fuboTV on Apple TV
1. Plugin your Apple TV device into your TV and launch the device.
2. You should connect your Apple TV to a standard internet connection.
3. Open the App Store from the home screen.
4. Hit the Search menu from the menu bar.
5. Enter fuboTV in the search using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the fuboTV app from the list.
7. Further, tap Get to install fuboTV on Apple TV.
8. Select Open to launch the fuboTV app on the device.
9. Select the Sign-in option. Provide the username and password of your account.
10. Once done, select the Live TV channel from fuboTV and watch it on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast fuboTV to TV
Alternative Way to Stream fuboTV
You can watch fuboTV on Apple TV by using your iPhone. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same network connection for screen mirroring.
1. Download and install the fuboTV app on your iPhone from App Store.
2. Navigate to the Control Center on your iPhone and select Screen Mirroring.
3. Select the Apple TV from the available devices and enter the code to connect.
4. Launch the fuboTV app and Sign in with your account details.
5. Start watching the TV channels live streaming from fuboTV on Apple TV.
fuboTV offers live HD streaming of NCAA college basketball, MLS soccer, FIFA World Cup, Champions League, English Premier League, NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, NASCAR on Apple TV. It has become the best choice for football fans to view the top leagues in a single subscription. Share your queries and feedback for the above guide in the comments below.