Google Messages now supports dark mode. The article will take you through everything that you need to know about this feature. When you enable this feature on Google Messages, it will change the entire look and feel of the app. The cool feature will change the apps’ entire background into black and fonts to white. Once you enable this setting, the messages in Google Messages app gets displayed in a light blue text bubble.
Google Messages come as a pre-installed application on most Android devices. The app has so many hidden features, and the dark mode option is one among them. This dark mode theme will be very helpful and never disappoint you if you are a person who feels so comfortable while using the apps on your Android mobile during the night. Let us take a look at how to enable Google Messages dark mode.
How to Turn On Google Messages Dark Mode
You can turn on the dark theme for the Google Messages app in two different ways.
- From Google Messages App
- Using Device Settings
Using the Google Messages App
1. Open the Google Messages app on your Android mobile. If you don’t find it by default, download Google Messages from the Play Store.
2. Tap the three-dot drop-down menu on the top corner.
3. Now, select Choose theme menu.
4. Select Dark and then click the OK button.
5. Now, your Android devices’ normal mode changed into dark mode.
From Device Settings
You can even enable Google Messages dark mode by changing the default theme of your Android mobile into the dark theme. The below are the steps to enable dark theme on your Android mobile,
1. Swipe down to open the Notification panel of your Android device.
2. Click on the Dark theme to enable dark mode.
3. Now, open the Google Messages app, you can see the dark theme background in the app.
Related: How to Enable VLC Dark Mode using Smartphone and PC
That’s it. This was a quick guide on how to turn on Google Messages dark mode in your Android mobile. We have shown you the two possible methods to enable the dark theme on your Google Messages application. The inclusion of this cool feature on the Google Messages app will be helpful for those who are facing eye strain while using the app in normal mode. If you have doubts regarding this topic, please mention it in the below comment section. Hope, this article is useful for you. Stay tuned with Techplip for more such articles.