Apple TV is the costliest streaming device among all the streaming devices. In Apple TV, you can stream the media contents in 4K and Ultra HD resolution. By default, Apple provides ads in the Apple Store and Apple News. The streaming providers and apps on Apple TV also come with ads. We all like to watch movies and TV shows without any interruption. Is it possible to watch ad-free streaming on Apple TV? Yes, we have two ways to block ads on Apple TV. The best thing is Apple itself gives an option to block ads. You can go to Settings on Apple TV and choose the Ad limitation option to block ads on Apple TV.
How to Block Ads on Apple TV
Note: The following steps will allow you to block the interest-based ads given by Apple on your tvOS.
1) Turn on your Apple TV and go to the Home screen.
2) Select Settings and select the General option.
3) In that, click on the Privacy option.
4) Under advertising, you will find Limit Ad Tracking. Click on the option to turn it On.
Related: How to Update Apps on Apple TV [Automatic & Manual Ways]
Alternative Method to Block Ads
There are some apps that give you ad-free content with a subscription. Paying for all the individual apps consumes a lot of money. So to avoid that, you can pay for one app that blocks all the ads on your Apple TV. Adblock TV comes at an affordable price every month. So without any doubt, you can go for Adblock TV to enjoy ad-free streaming on Apple TV.
The best way to block all the ads on your Apple TV is by installing the Adblock TV app. This app blocks all the ads and allows you to enjoy ad-free streaming 24/7. It is an official app for Apple TV and costs $3.99 per month.
How to Block YouTube Ads on Apple TV
This is an easy and instant process to block YouTube ads by changing the DNS. YouTube also has a Premium subscription to stream the videos without any ads.
1) Go to Settings from the Apple TV main menu.
2) Scroll down and click on Network in the Settings.
3) Now, you will get displayed your current network configuration.
4) In that, click on Configure DNS and then select Manual.
5) Enter “188.8.131.52” or “184.108.40.206”.
6) Click on Done after entering the DNS.
7) Finally, Restart your Apple TV to stream YouTube without any ads.
Related: How to Turn on Apple TV with or without Remote
These are the best and easy ways for ad-free Apple TV. Everyone wishes to stream the movies and series without any ads, but ads are the main component of the revenue system. Streaming apps provide the subscription option to escape from these ads and enjoy streaming. It is advisable to go for a premium subscription and watch the content without any ads and trouble. If you know any other way to block ads, share with us in the comment section and give us your feedback to improve.