- Enable Automatic Verification on iPhone: Open Settings → Tap on the Apple ID → Passwords & Security → Turn On Automatic Verification.
Recently, Apple launched its new iOS 16 version update for all iPhone 8 and above models on Sep 12, 2022. This new update has many features, such as lockdown mode, lock-screen customization, haptic keyboard, and more. Another impressive feature of iOS 16 is the ability to bypass the CAPTCHA verification. CAPTCHA is a verification process or test to check whether the user is human or not. You can frequently see this CAPTCHA verification on certain websites and apps. If you have an iPhone with the iOS 16 version, you can automatically bypass the CAPTCHA verification on your iPhone by enabling the option Automatic Verification.
How to Enable Automatic Verification on iPhone [iOS 16 or higher Version]
Before moving into the steps, update your iPhone to iOS 16. To update your iPhone, follow the below one-step guide.
Go to Settings >> Click General >> Select the option Software Update >> Tap Download and Install.
(1) Unlock your iPhone and launch the Settings app.
(2) Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
(3) Click on the option Passwords & Security.
(4) Locate the option Automatic Verification and enable it by clicking the toggle button.
(5) That’s it. Now, the CAPTCHA verification on your iPhone will be done automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily bypass Captcha on your iPhone by enabling the option Automatic Verification.
No. Bypassing the captcha is not illegal
The ability to bypass the CAPTCHA verification is available only with iOS 16 or later versions. So, if you haven’t updated your iPhone, update it to the latest version.