Amazon offers various services like Prime Video, Music, Kindle, Audible, etc. One such Amazon product is Amazon Fresh, where you can order groceries, fruits, and vegetables delivered within a day. Sometimes, you might feel that the vegetables or fruits are not fresh or costlier. If you have purchased a subscription and if you are not happier about it, then you can cancel your subscription anytime. Here are the ways to cancel your Amazon Fresh Subscription.
How to Cancel Amazon Fresh Subscription?
Follow the steps given below to cancel Amazon Fresh.
Step 1: Open the Amazon Prime Membership page in either of the following ways.
- Click on the Accounts and Lists on the top Menu bar. Then choose Your Account >> Prime – View benefits and payment settings.
- Or choose Your Account in the left menu panel. Then choose Prime – View benefits and payment settings.
- Or go to Amazon Prime Membership page by clicking the link.
Step 2: If you have Amazon Fresh subscription or free trial, you will find it on the list.
Step 3: Now click “Manage Fresh Add-on“. You can find it to the right of Amazon Fresh.
Step 4: Click or tap on the “End Membership” option. In the case of Free trial, click “Do not Continue“.
Step 5: Now click on Continue to Cancel option to complete the cancellation.
- If you are canceling the subscription before the billing date, you can utilize the benefits until the billing date.
- If you are stoping the trial period, you can continue until the trial period ends. (You can use it for 30 days even after canceling).
- If you haven’t utilized any of the benefits of a subscription, you may be eligible for a partial or full refund.
Related: How to Cancel Audible Subscription?
The above is the step by step procedure to cancel your Amazon Fresh Subscription. As mentioned earlier, you can cancel your subscription anytime. If you are not using the plan, then it is better to cancel the subscription to save some bucks. After canceling, you can rejoin anytime using the Amazon website.
Are you facing any issues while canceling? Contact Amazon customer care to cancel your subscription easily. Comment your queries in the below section as well.