- iPhone/iPad: Open Settings → Click your Apple ID → Tap Subscriptions → Click Fitness Plus → Tap Cancel Subscription → Confirm.
- Apple Watch: Open App Store → Account → Subscriptions → Apple Fitness Plus→ Cancel Subscription → Click Confirm.
- Mac: Launch App Store → Click the Profile icon → Account Settings → Subscriptions → Manage → Apple Fitness Plus → Tap Edit → Select Cancel Subscription.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings → Users & Accounts → Select your Account → Subscriptions → Apple Fitness Plus → Cancel Subscription → Tap Confirm.
After Covid, most of the users turned towards Virtual gym training programs. One such studio-style workout app is the App Fitness Plus. It does offer training in various aspects that, includes running, strength training, rowing, and HIIT. It costs nearly $9.99/per month or $79.99/per year. If you intend to subscribe to some other alternate fitness services like Zwift or Peloton, then you must cancel Fitness+ to avoid getting charged in the next billing month. You can cancel the Apple Fitness Plus subscription through the medium which you have used to get the subscription.
How to Cancel Apple Fitness Plus on iPhone/iPad
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap your Name or Apple ID displayed at the top.
3. Click the Subscriptions option.
4. Navigate to the Active section and tap the Fitness Plus app.
5. Hit the option Cancel Subscription. If you are on a free trial, tap the Cancel Free Trial button.
6. Select Confirm on the pop-up menu to complete the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Fitness Plus on Apple Watch
1. Turn On your Apple Watch and open the App Store app.
2. Tap the Account option.
3. Select Subscriptions and click Apple Fitness Plus from the app’s list.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription and select Confirm to cancel your Apple Fitness Plus on your Apple Watch.
How to Cancel Fitness+ Subscription on Mac
1. Power ON your Mac and launch the App Store.
2. Click the Profile icon in the bottom-left corner.
3. Locate the option Account Settings exhibited at the top and select it.
5. Scroll down to the Subscriptions section and click on the Manage option.
6. Tap Edit near the Apple Fitness Plus subscription and select the option Cancel Subscription.
7. Then, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to cancel your Apple Fitness+.
How to Cancel Apple Fitness+ on Apple TV
1. Connect the Apple TV to a WiFi network.
2. On the home screen, choose the Settings app.
3. Click the Users & Accounts option under Settings.
4. Select your account and tap Subscriptions.
5. Hit Apple Fitness Plus on the subscription page.
6. Tap the option Cancel Subscription and Confirm the cancellation.
Other Apple Services Cancellation Guide:
- How to Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription
- How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
The monthly subscription price of Apple Fitness Plus is $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
No. You cannot use Apple Fitness+ without a subscription.
You can request a refund from Apple, but there is no guarantee that Apple will grant it. Instead, you can cancel the subscription before the next billing cycle. If you are on a trial period, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial period ends.