Canva is a popular editing tool that allows you to create and edit social media posters, presentations, business cards, resumes, etc. You can access this design platform via website and app. It is one of the best photo editors for Android and iOS devices. Canva can be used for free. If you want to unlock more templates and features, you need to subscribe to Canva premium. With a single subscription, you will get access to 1TB storage, 610,000+ premium templates, 3,000+ premium fonts, and more. However, if you no longer use Canva or planning to switch to other photo editing apps like PicsArt, you must cancel your subscription before the end of the billing period. You can cancel the Canva premium via the Canva website, Play Store, or App Store.
Canva Subscription Plans
- Canva Pro – $119.99 per year or $12.99 per month (1 person)
- Canva For Teams – $149.90 per year or $14.99 per month (5 persons)
How to Cancel Canva Premium on Canva Website
(1) Open a browser on your PC.
(2) Navigate to the Canva official website.
(3) Click on the Log in button at the top and enter your account credentials.
(4) Select the Settings icon on the home page.
(5) Tap the option Billing & plans from the left pane.
(6) Click the three-doted icons placed near the option Change plan.
(7) Select the option Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation.
How to Cancel Canva Subscription via Smartphone
There are three different ways to cancel the Canva premium using your smartphone.
On Canva Website
(1) Open a web browser on your Android or iOS smartphone.
(2) Visit the official Canva website (www.canva.com).
(3) Click the Log in button and sign in to your account.
(4) Tap the Hamburger icon or Menu tab at the bottom.
(5) Locate and select the option Settings.
(6) Click Billing & plans.
(7) Navigate to the plan and tap on the three-doted icon.
(8) Hit the option Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to cancel your Canva Premium.
On Play Store (Android)
(1) Launch the Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
(2) Tap the Profile icon at the top right.
(3) Select the option Payment & Subscriptions from the list.
(4) Click Subscriptions and select Canva from the list of apps.
Note: You can also pause the subscription by clicking the option Pause Payments on the Canva subscription page.
(5) Select the option Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm to cancel your Canva subscription.
On Apple App Store (iOS)
(1) Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
(2) Select the Apple ID.
(3) Tap Media and Purchases from the list of options.
(4) Tap View Account and enter your Apple ID password to continue further.
(5) Scroll down and select Subscriptions
(6) Find Canva from the list of subscriptions.
(7) Click Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen prompts to cancel the Canva premium.
Other Subscription Cancellation Guides:
- How to Cancel Blue Apron Subscription
- How to Cancel WSJ Subscription
- How to Cancel Amazon Fresh Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
There are different ways to cancel the Canva Pro subscription. You need to cancel the subscription via the medium from which you have bought the subscription.
Yes, you can cancel or pause your Canva subscription anytime.
Go to Canva website >> Click the Settings icon >> Select Billing & Plans >> Click the three-dots icon >> Tap Cancel Subscription >> Select I want to pause my subscription >> Tap Continue cancellation >> Choose an date to pause the Canva subscription.