Chegg is an online education service that offers online tutoring, homework help, internships, and textbook rentals in both physical and digital formats. This platform is mainly developed for high school and college students. By using Chegg, you can find solutions to all your questions. All the solutions in the Chegg are provided by the subject experts. Chegg is a subscription-based service that charges $14.99 per month. Sometimes users intend to cancel the service due to several reasons. If you’re not using Chegg for a long time, then you need to cancel the Chegg Study Pack subscription to avoid getting charged on the next billing date. You can cancel your Chegg subscription via the Play Store, App Store, Chegg app, and website. After cancelling your subscription, you can still use Chegg until the subscription expires.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription through App Store
(1) Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Click on your Avatar icon at the top.
(3) Select Subscriptions from the list of options.
(4) Scroll and select the Chegg application from the list.
(5) Hit the option Cancel Subscription and click on Confrim to cancel your Chegg subscription.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription via Play Store
(1) Open the Google Play Store application on your mobile.
(2) Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner.
(3) Select the option Payment & Subscriptions.
(4) Click on Subscriptions to proceed further.
(5) Select the option Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm to complete the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription on Chegg App
(2) Tap on your Profile icon and select the option My Account from the drop-down menu.
(3) Locate and select the option Change/cancel membership.
(4) Tap Pay as you go plan and click on Save Changes.
(5) Now, select the option Unsubscribe anyway.
(6) On the next page, select a reason for canceling and click on Submit to cancel your Chegg premium.
How to Cancel Chegg Premium on Chegg Website
(1) Open the browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Navigate to the Chegg website.
(3) Select Sign in and enter your Chegg credentials to log in.
(4) Click the Profile icon at the top and select My Account.
(5) Click on Orders and select Cancel Subscription under Subscriptions.
(6) Select a reason for canceling on the next screen.
(7) Tap Continue and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to cancel your Chegg Study Pack membership.
Other Subscription Cancellation Guides:
- How to Cancel Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription
- How to Cancel PicsArt Subscription
- How to Cancel Your Canva Subscription
- How to Cancel IPSY Membership
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can pause the Chegg subscription plan and can reactivate it anytime.
You need to cancel the Chegg premium through the medium which you have used to purchase the subscription. You won’t be able to cancel the Chegg subscription if you are trying to cancel the premium in other ways.
Yes. Chegg automatically renews and takes the amount from your account after the end of the monthly subscription period.