Crunchyroll is one of the streaming services that primarily focus on anime and manga. It is available worldwide and has the largest collection of licensed anime. You can stream the content without an account, and if you wish to keep track of the content, you can create a free account. Crunchyroll also offers a premium account starting from $7.99/month and $79.99/year with additional features. If you are no longer using the premium membership, you can cancel the Crunchyroll subscription anytime you wish to. Here are the different ways to cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership?
Canceling the membership depends on the medium through which you subscribed. If you have purchased the subscription using Play Store or App Store, you can cancel it from the respective stores. Here are the possible ways to cancel your Crunchyroll Membership.
Using Crunchyroll Website
Step 1: On your phone or PC, open any web browser and go to the Crunchyroll website.
Step 2: Click on Login and sign in with your Premium membership account.
Step 3: Click on the Profile drop-down button and choose Settings.
Step 4: Under Account Settings, click on the Premium Membership Status.
Step 5: You will find information related to your subscription. Now click Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Membership button.
Step 6: You will get a confirmation pop-up. Click on the OK button to confirm your action.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership using Smartphone and Macbook?
Using Android Phone
If you have subscribed using Play Store, you can cancel the subscription with the below steps:
- Open the Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-dotted menu option on the top-left corner.
- Now choose the Subscription.
- From the list of subscriptions, choose Crunchyroll.
- Now tap Manage subscription >> Cancel Subscription.
If you have purchased the membership using iPhone, you can cancel it using the Settings option.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap on your name on the top of the screen.
- Then choose iTunes and App Store.
- Now tap on the Apple ID at the top. (Provide the password if asked)
- Choose Subscriptions >> Crunchyroll >> Cancel Subscription.
If you have a subscription purchased from Mac, then you can use the below method to cancel it.
- Click on the App Store on the Macbook dock.
- Click on the account name and then sign in to your account.
- Choose View Information and Sign-in, if required.
- Now scroll down and click on the Subscriptions tab.
- Choose the Manage tab and then choose Crunchyroll.
- Click on the Edit button and choose the Cancel Subscription option.
- Now press Confirm.
If you used PayPal to purchase the membership, then you have to cancel the subscription with PayPal.
- On your web browser, go to the PayPal site.
- Locate the recent or last Crunchyroll charge.
- Select the charge button.
- On the charge information page, choose the Mange Crunchyroll Payments.
- Click on the Cancel next to the Status.
- On the confirmation pop-up, click on Yes.
If none of the above methods helps, try contacting Crunchyroll customer care and submit your cancellation request here. You have to submit the following details to complete the cancellation properly.
- The amount charged.
- Date of the transaction.
- If you are billed with a credit card, then add the following details,
- Full name as in card
- Card type (Like VISA or Master Card)
- Credit card last 4 digit numbers
- The expiration date of the card
- Billing zip code of the credit card
- If the billing is with PayPal, then use the mail ID used on your PayPal account.
The above are the different ways to cancel your Crunchyroll Premium Membership. You can cancel your subscription from which you have purchased your plan. If you are not able to cancel, then comment your query in the below section.