Linkedin, the best platform to find jobs and career opportunities, also offers premium access. In Linkedin Premium, you can have different plans like Career, Business, Sales, and Hiring. Based on your requirements, you can choose the plans. But, all these premium plans are temporary. When the task you intend to is completed, you can cancel the Linkedin Premium subscription.
Linkedin Premium also offers one month free trial for all the plans. Once, you activate the free trial and cancel, you won’t get the free trial offer for the next 12 months. Based on the premium plans you are having, you need to follow different procedures to cancel it. All the cancellation procedure can be done only on the Linkedin websites. There is no access to cancel plans on smartphone apps.
What Happens When You Cancel Linkedin Premium?
Before canceling the subscription, make sure that you are okay with the effects of cancellation.
- Canceling Linkedin Premium plans won’t give you any refunds. Instead, you can use the premium service until the end of the billing cycle.
- When you cancel the premium plan, you will lose access to all the premium features like InMail access, Real-time insights, and so on.
- You need to cancel the premium plan subscription 2-3 days before the billing date. Otherwise, the premium access will continue next month.
Cancel Linkedin Premium: Career and Business Plan
For the Career and Business plan, the cancellation procedure is the same.
(1) Go to the Linkedin website on your PC and sign in with your subscribed account.
(2) Tap on the Profile icon on the top of the webpage.
(3) A pop-up will appear. Click on the Access My Premium option.
(4) On the next screen, click the Cancel subscription option under the Manage Premium account.
(5) Now, tap on the Continue to cancel button.
(6) On the confirmation screen, choose the reason for cancelation and click on the Confirm Cancellation button.
(7) When the plan is canceled, you will get the success screen. Click the Done button to return to your basic Linkedin account.
Cancel Linkedin Premium: Sales Plan
(1) Go to the Linkedin website and sign in with the subscribed account.
(2) Click the Profile icon on the top and choose Settings option.
(3) Tap on the Cancel subscription button under the Account Type section.
(4) Specify the reason for cancellation and click the Confirm cancelation button.
Cancel Linkedin Premium: Hiring Plan
(1) As the same, go to the Linkedin website and sign in with your account.
(2) Click on the More icon on the top of the screen.
(3) A pop-up will appear. Select the Admin Settings option.
(4) On the next screen, click the Cancel subscription button under the Manage Your Account section.
(5) Choose the reason for cancellation and tap the Confirm cancelation button.
Cancel Linkedin Subscription: From iTunes
If you bought the Linkedin Premium from the iTunes, you need to cancel the subscription from iTunes only.
(1) On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
(2) Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
(3) Click on the iTunes & App Store option.
(4) On the next screen, choose the Subscriptions button.
(5) Now, all the services that are subscribed under your iTunes account will appear.
(6) Tap on the Linkedin Premium subscription.
(7) Then, click Cancel Subscription. If it asks for any confirmation, click Confirm.
Cancel your Linkedin Premium subscription once you are finished your work. Say goodbye to Linkedin Premium and get back to your basic account. If you have any queries in the Linkedin Premium, tell us in the comments section.