NFL Game Pass is a subscription-based service using which you can watch the NFL games. In NFL game pass, you can watch replays of every NFL game after it airs. The best feature of the NFL game is that you will get six or seven games depending on the schedule on a live TV streaming service. The cost of an NFL Game Pass is $99 for one year, and you can also pay in quarterly installments that are $29.99 per quarter. The main advantage of using an NFL game pass is that you can always cancel the subscription when you find it is too expensive. You will get a refund based on some conditions.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass
Make sure that you cancel the subscription from the desktop because you cannot cancel from your smartphone.
(1) Open the Web browser on your computer.
(2) Visit the Game Pass Official Site [gamepass.nfl.com/packages].
(3) Sign in with your NFL account.
(4) Click the Profile icon at the top right corner and select My Account in the menu.
(5) Under the My Subscriptions section, select plus symbol.
(6) If your account is available with a Free Trial, uncheck the box in the subscription session.
(7) Select the Verify or Update or Save button.
(8) Click on Cancel to terminate your subscription.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass Auto-Renew
(1) Go to the NFL Game Pass website [www.nflgamepass.com] on your PC.
(2) Log in with your NFL account credentials.
(3) Click the Account icon in the top right corner.
(4) From the drop-down menu, select the Manage your account option.
(5) Under the billing section, Click the Cancel Auto Renew button.
What is the Refund Policy?
You will be eligible for a refund if you come under the following conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 days after the subscription purchase date.
- When your subscription is auto-renewed, you can cancel within 7 days.
- If you are subscribed to a free trial, you cancel within 3 days after the free trial ends.
- If the company cancels your subscription.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass on Apple TV
Suppose you have bought the subscription with iTunes, you can cancel them directly on the Apple TV itself. You can also cancel them on the iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
 Turn on your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
 Select the Settings to open and click Users & Accounts.
 Choose your Apple ID Account and select the Subscriptions.
 Look for the NFL Game Pass Subscription and select it.
 Click Cancel Subscription to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass on Roku
If you have purchased the NFL Game Pass using the Roku credentials to watch NFL on Roku, you can cancel them on the Roku device itself.
 Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
 Browse for the NFL app and choose the app using the Roku remote.
 Press the * button on the remote and click the Manage Subscription.
 Choose the Cancel Subscription option in the menu.
 Select the Cancel Subscription again to end the NFL Game Pass Subscription.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass on Firestick
You can stream the NFL matches on the Firestick device using the NFL Game Pass. In case you have purchased the NFL Game Pass with your Amazon account, then you can cancel them on the Amazon Website.
 Go to the Amazon Official Website on your PC or smartphone.
 Sign in with your Amazon Account Details and click the Your Account Drop menu.
 Select the Memberships & Subscriptions and click the NFL Game Pass.
 Choose Cancel Subscription to cancel the NFL Game Pass Subscription.
The NFL game pass allows the users to experience full broadcast replays. If you don’t like the service, you can cancel your subscription within 3 or 7 days based on some conditions. In case of any queries with the above guide, then please mention them in the comments.
The NFL Game Pass International costs $99 per year. You can also buy the subscription for $29 for the selected period.
The NFL Game Pass offers every live match for streaming along with game replay and highlights. The Sunday Ticket provides the streaming of NFL matches on the Sunday afternoon along with special shows.
When you cannot access the NFL Game Pass, you have to check the due date for the subscription. You can also clear the cache and cookies in the device. The other options are restarting the device and updating the streaming device as well as the NFL app.