- Quizlet Website: Open a browser → Go to the Quizlet website → Login → Click the Profile icon → Settings → Manage Subscriptions → Cancel auto-renewal → Tap Confirm.
- Via Play Store: Launch Google Play Store → Profile → Payments & Subscriptions → Subscriptions → Quizlet → Tap Cancel Subscription → Select Cancel.
- Via App Store: Go to Settings → Tap Apple ID → Media and Purchases → View Account → Enter Apple ID credentials → Subscriptions → Select Quizlet application → Cancel Subscription → Select Confirm.
Quizlet is a freemium service that provides learning tools for students. Quizlet can also be used by teachers to create flashcards and study material. By subscribing to the premium version, you can study ad-free, offline learning, and more. But the premium version is quite costlier compared to other online learning platforms. If you think the cost of the subscription is too high or If you’re unhappy with the Quizlet premium service, then you can cancel the Quizlet subscription via the official website or the app stores which you have used to purchase the subscription.
How to Cancel Quizlet Subscription on Quizlet Website
(1) Open a browser on your Macbook or Windows PC.
(2) Visit the official website of Quizlet.
(3) Hit the Login button and enter your Quizlet credentials.
(4) Select your Profile icon at the top right and click Settings from the drop-down.
(5) Locate and select the option Manage Subscriptions.
(6) Click on the option Cancel auto-renewal.
(7) Select Confirm to complete the cancellation.
How to Cancel Quizlet Subscription on Android
(1) Launch Google Play Store on your mobile.
(2) Click on your Profile icon at the top right corner.
(3) Select the option Payments & Subscriptions.
(4) Tap Subscriptions on the next page.
(5) Locate and select the Quizlet application from the list of apps.
(6) Hit the option Cancel Subscription and tap Cancel to cancel the Quizlet.
How to Cancel Quizlet Subscription on iPhone/iPad
(1) Open Settings on your iOS device.
(2) Hit your Apple ID at the top.
(3) Select the option Media and Purchases.
(4) Tap View Account on the popup.
(5) Enter your Apple ID credentials to continue further.
(6) Scroll down and select the option Subscriptions.
(7) Select the Quizlet application and tap Cancel Subscription.
(8) Hit the option Confirm to cancel the Quizlet premium.
Other Subscription Cancellation Guides:
- How to Cancel Chegg Subscription
- How to Cancel WSJ Subscription
- How to Cancel PicsArt Subscription
- How to Cancel Your Canva Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel a Quizlet free trial, open a browser → Log in → Profile icon → Settings → Manage free trial → Answer the questions prompted on the screen → Cancel auto-renewal → Select Confirm.
Visit the Quizlet contact page → enter the email ID registered with Quizlet → Select your role → Tap Billing → Click Request a refund → Select Submit to get a refund.
Yes. Quizlet plus renews automatically after the end of the billing period.