Roblox is a free gaming platform that offers more than 40 million games. Roblox can be accessed from gaming PCs, mobile devices, and Xbox One. Like other gaming platforms, Roblox also provides three premium subscription plans. By getting a subscription, you can unlock special avatars and more features like trading or buying stuff from the Roblox store. If you’re no longer using the Roblox premium or wish to take a break, then you must cancel your subscription before the next billing date. You can cancel the Roblox premium on the App Store, Play Store, or Roblox website.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium on Roblox Website [Windows & Mac]
(1) Visit the Roblox website from a browser on your PC.
(2) Tap the Login button and enter your login credentials to access your account.
(3) Click on the Gear icon at the top right and select the option Settings.
(4) Select the option Billing under My Settings.
(5) Click on the option Cancel Renewal.
(6) Tap Yes, Cancel on the next screen.
(7) Choose a reason for canceling the Roblox premium and select Submit.
(8) That’s it. You have successfully cancelled your subscription.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium on Apple Device
You can easily cancel the Roblox subscription from the App Store on your iOS or Mac device.
(1) Open Settings on your iOS device.
(2) Select your Apple ID and tap Media & Purchases.
(3) Select View Account and enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
(4) Scroll down and hit the option Subscriptions.
(5) Select the Roblox app from the apps list.
(6) Select Cancel Subscription and hit the option Confirm to complete the cancellation.
(1) Unlock your Mac and open the App Store.
(2) Click on the Profile icon displayed at the bottom left corner.
(3) Hit the option Account Settings on the next screen.
(4) Navigate to the Subscriptions and click Manage.
(5) Select the Roblox app from the list of apps and select the option Edit.
(6) Click Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm to cancel your Roblox subscription.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium on Android Phone
(1) Go to Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
(2) Tap on the Profile image at the top right.
(3) Click on the option Payment & Subscriptions.
(4) Look for the option Subscriptions and tap it.
(5) Scroll down and select Roblox app on the subscription page.
(6) Tap on Cancel Subscription and click Confirm to cancel the Roblox subscription.
Subscription Cancellation Guide of Other Gaming Services:
- How to Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription
- How to Cancel PlayStation Plus Subscription
- How to Cancel Xbox Live Subscription
- How to Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Customer care support of Roblox and give the necessary details to cancel your Roblox premium.
No. Roblox does not offer refunds to its users.
You cannot cancel the Roblox Premium on Xbox as there is no Roblox subscription available for Xbox.