Those who love fragrances might have known about Scentbird. For others, it is a perfume subscription company created as an alternative to reduce spending too much on full bottles of expensive designer perfumes. The subscription lets the users try over 500 top branded authentic perfumes. Further, it also gives you a huge collection of skincare, makeup and more products. Once you subscribe, Scentbird will deliver the products for free every month. Further, you get four subscription packages in Scentbird. It doesn’t charge hidden fees or extra charges from the subscribers. All the subscription plans are automatically renewable. So, if you want to stop your subscription, you have to cancel it manually. However, you can cancel the subscription through various methods. Look into this article to know the methods to cancel your Scentbird subscription.
Scentbird Subscription Plans
- One month subscription costs $14.95.
- Three Months subscription costs $43.50.
- Six Months subscription costs $84.
- Twelve Months subscription costs $162.
How to Cancel Scentbird Subscription
1. Go to the Scentbird website on your browser.
2. Click Login and enter your account details.
3. Navigate to the Manage Subscription section.
4. Click on the Cancel Subscription link.
5. Further, follow the steps to complete the process.
6. Click on Confirm to cancel your subscription.
Related: How to Cancel Blue Apron Subscription [3 Easy Methods]
1. Launch the Scentbird app on your smartphone. If not having, install the app from Play Store and App Store.
2. Select the Account icon from the lower right-hand corner.
3. Click the Manage Subscription option.
4. Further, click the … option from the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts on the screen.
By Submitting a Ticket Online
1. Navigate to the Scentbird website on any browser.
2. Tap on the Pink Question Mark icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Type in Customer support in the textbox and click Ask Question.
4. Further, scroll down and click on Submit a Ticket button.
5. Enter your email and subject in the form given.
6. Select Cancel My Subscription from the first drop-down menu.
7. Select the reason to cancel the subscription from the second drop-down menu.
8. Proceed to enter the details in the description.
9. Click Submit to cancel your subscription.
Related: How to Cancel OnStar Subscription in 2 Minutes
The last option is sending emails to the customer support team. You can send your mail to [email protected] To send a mail, follow the factors mentioned below.
- You should request for cancellation in the subject line.
- Give your account information.
- Tell them the reason for cancelling your account.
- Mention your contact details in the email signature.
These are the possible methods to cancel the Scentbird subscription. You should remember that 3, 6 and 12-month subscription plans are non-cancellable, so you can stop automatic renewal for your multi-month plan. And the customer support team is always available to help you. If you have got any queries, comment below.