Tinder is basically a Geo-social networking and an online dating app. Tinder allows you to find a match for a casual, serious relationship, or just one date. You can swipe various profiles to right or left to accept or reject a profile. Tinder is the most used dating app worldwide with two premium plans: Tinder Gold and Tinder Plus. You can also create a free account to find a partner. But with a premium subscription, you will get additional benefits. If you are a gold or plus subscriber and looking to cancel your subscription, then here are how to cancel Tinder Plus and Gold Membership.
Tinder Plus and Gold Subscription
As said earlier, this is a premium service offered by Tinder. This will give you access to enjoy various features of Tinder.
- You can have 5 Super likes per day
- Rewind your last swipe
- Ad-free Swiping
- Passport feature so that you can get profiles all around the world.
- No limit for right swipe.
- You can choose what others want to see
- Tinder boosts – your profile will be on top
- See who liked you
All these are common for both Gold and Plus membership. Here are the additional benefits of Gold alone:
- Grid view of all those who liked you
- 4-10 top picks will be suggested
All these features are available at $18.83/month (billed half-yearly), $12.50/month (billed annually), $29.99/month (billed monthly)
Reason to Cancel Tinder Plus & Gold Subscription
Here are a few reasons to cancel your Tinder Subscription:
- You may be fed up using the app.
- You might have found your partner.
- If you are married, you don’t want to end up in a divorce.
- When your partner restricts you.
How to Cancel Tinder Plus and Gold Subscription?
You can cancel a Tinder subscription by using one of the following ways:
- Using Android
- Cancel using Play Store
- Using the Android App
- Using iOS
- On Tinder Website
- Keeping Plus and cancel Gold
How to Cancel Tinder using Android Mobile or Tablet?
On an Android device, you can cancel Tinder Plus or Gold subscription using the below methods:
- Via Paly store
- Using the Mobile app.
Using Play Store
If you have purchased Tinder using Play Store, then you have to cancel the membership using Google Play Store.
On Mobile App
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Click on the Menu icon.
3. Scroll down and click the Subscriptions button.
4. Choose Tinder from the subscription and click on Manage Subscription.
5. Now tap on Unsubscribe.
On Play website
1. Go to the Google Play website.
2. On the left side bar, click on My Subscriptions.
3. Choose Tinder and click on Manage Subscription.
4. Select Cancel Subscription to end your memership.
These two methods will help you cancel your subscription if you have purchased from Google Play Store.
Using Android App
If you have purchased a membership via the Tinder website or app, then you can cancel the subscription using the app as well.
1. Open Tinder app on your Android device.
2. Tap on your profile icon on the top right corner.
3. From this menu, choose Settings.
4. Now tap Manage Payment account.
5. Click on the Cancel Subscription button to cancel the membership.
From iPhone or iPad
If you have purchased Tinder membership using the App store on iPhone or iPad, then here are the methods to cancel it.
1. Open App Store on your iOS device.
2. Go to the Subscriptions section.
3. Now choose Tinder from the subscriptions.
4. Turn off the Auto-renewal toggle button or choose Unsubscribe.
If you have purchased a Tinder subscription using the Tinder website, then you can cancel using the below method:
1. Go to Tinder Online website.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on the Profile icon to go to profile settings.
4. On your profile page, click on “manage account“.
5. You can either turn off the auto-renewal or cancel button to cancel the membership.
Related: How to Cancel Spotify Premium?
Keeping Plus and While canceling Gold
- Android users – You have no options to downgrade your membership. You can cancel Gold and then subscribe to Plus.
- iOS users – You do have an option to downgrade. Yes, while unsubscribing you will be given the option.
With the above methods, you can cancel your Tinder Gold membership. The same method can be used to cancel the Tinder Plus membership as well. If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section.