Zoosk is an online dating app that allows you to connect with people around you. It has a subscription plan for users who are looking for additional features. If you are no longer using Zoosk, then it is better to cancel the subscription before the next renewal date. Zoosk allows you to cancel the subscription easily with simple methods.
How to Cancel Zoosk Subscription?
Though the Zoosk app is available for all smartphones, you have to use the Zoosk website to cancel the subscription.
- Using Computer
- Using Smartphone
How to Cancel Zoosk Subscription Using Website on PC?
Zoosk allows you to cancel your membership using the official website.
1. On your web browser, go to the Zoosk website.
2. Login with your Zoosk account.
3. Select the Settings icon next to your profile icon.
4. Under the Settings menu, click the Subscription menu.
5. This will direct you to the Subscription page.
6. Now, select the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the webpage.
7. Click on the Unsubscribe button and choose the preferred cancellation reason.
8. After choosing the reason, confirm your cancellation by tapping the Confirm button.
9. Once the cancellation is made, you will get a screen with the end date of your subscription.
How to Cancel Zoosk Subscription Using a Smartphone?
You can also cancel the subscription using the smartphone app.
1. Go to the Zoosk website on your smartphone.
2. Log in to your Zoosk account.
3. Tap the Three-lined icon on the top left corner.
4. Now, select the Settings icon (Gear icon) from the list.
5. Select the Subscription option.
6. Under Subscriptions, tap the Cancel Subscription button.
7. Provide a reason for the cancellation.
8. Click on the Confirm button.
9. Now, the Zoosk subscription will be canceled, and you will get the end date of your subscription.
These are the two different ways to cancel the Zoosk subscription. Pick a way that suits your preferences. Among all the dating apps, only Tinder provides cancellation from the app. If you have any issues with the Zoosk platform, mention that in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it allows you to cancel your subscription at any time.
If you are facing any issues, you can contact Zoosk customer support and share your experience.
Yes, you can use Zoosk after canceling your membership, but you might miss some premium features after canceling.