Apple Watch is an all-in-one smartwatch that monitors and tracks all your health metrics such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen level, and more. It is also packed with an Emergency SOS feature. Time is a precious one that cannot be earned or regained again. If you’re the person who always doesn’t maintain the correct time, then you can use a simple hack to change the time ahead on your watchOS. You can change or adjust the time from the Settings app on your Apple Watch. In addition, you can set the time to 24-hour format using the Watch app on your iPhone.
How to Manually Set the Time on Apple Watch
Generally, the Apple Watch displays the time of your paired iPhone. You can adjust the time on your watchOS in the Settings app.
(1) Press the digital crown to open the home screen.
(2) On the home screen, tap the gear-shaped icon to launch the Settings app.
(3) Scroll down and tap the Clock option.
(4) Tap +0 Min on the next screen.
(5) Now, rotate the digital crown to set the minutes ahead. You can adjust the time from 1-59 minutes.
(6) Once you have adjusted your time, tap Set to change the time on your Apple Watch.
(7) Now, the time displayed on your watch face will be changed.
How to Change the time on Apple Watch to 24 Hours Time Format
To change the time to 24 hours format, you must have a digital watch face on your watchOS. You cannot set 24 hours time format in the analog watch face. There are plenty of best watch faces available for the Apple Watch. Choose your desired one with the digital watch face.
(2) Navigate to the My Watch tab at the bottom.
(3) Scroll down and tap Clock.
(4) On the Clock screen, tap the toggle switch near the option 24-Hour Time.
(5) Now, the time in your Apple Watch will be turned into 24 hours format.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can manually set the time ahead on your Apple Watch.
To change wake up time on the watchOS,
Open the Sleep app on your Apple watch >> Current bedtime >> Wakeup time >> Turn the digital crown to set your time.
To change the time on the Apple watch series 3,
Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch >> Tap +0 min >> Turn the digital crown to adjust the time >> Tap Set.