Samsung Galaxy Watch is one of the most popular smartwatch brands in the world. Samsung has achieved more success with its electronic gadgets. In 2013, Samsung landed on the smartwatch world by launching the Samsung Galaxy Gear. The current model of the Samsung watch is Samsung Galaxy Watch4. It offers plenty of features to the users, and you can easily connect the Galaxy watch to any smartphone. Every electronic gadget needs to be charged in order to work properly. Likewise, you can charge the Samsung Galaxy watch wirelessly by using the Wireless charging dock or using the Wireless power share feature on your Samsung smartphone.
Two ways to charge the Galaxy Watch
Using the third-party chargers to charge the galaxy watch may affect your device. Use the official charger provided by Samsung, or you can use the QI charging station to charge your device. There are two different methods to charge the Galaxy watch. They are listed below.
- Using the Wireless Charging Dock.
- Using Samsung mobile (Wireless power share).
How to charge the galaxy watch using Wireless Charging Dock
(1) Connect the Type-C USB cable to the wireless charging dock.
(2) Now, plug the other end of the USB cable into the power adapter. Then, connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
(3) Place your Galaxy Watch on the wireless charging dock.
(4) If the LED light on the charging dock displays red color, it indicates that the device is charging.
(5) When the watch is fully charged, the LED light indicator on the dock turns in green color.
(6) When the indicator changes from red to green, disconnect the watch from the wireless charging dock.
(7) After charging it, turn On your Galaxy watch and use it.
How to charge the galaxy watch Using the Samsung mobile
If you have lost the Galaxy Watch charger, you can buy a new one or you can use the Wireless Powershare feature on the Samsung phone to charge the watch. This feature is available on all the latest models of Samsung smartphones such as Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, and Fold.
(1) Swipe down from the top of your mobile and navigate to the Notification panel.
(2) Tap the Wireless Powershare icon.
(3) Select the toggle button to enable the Wireless Powershare feature.
(4) Keep your mobile upside down and place your Galaxy Watch on the back of the mobile and adjust it till the watch gets charged.
Note: To charge your watch from your mobile, your mobile should have at least 30% of the charge.
(5) When your watch gets charged fully, take your watch from the mobile and turn off the Wireless Powershare feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Galaxy Watch needs around 2-3 hrs to get fully charged.
By enabling the Wireless Powershare feature on the Samsung mobile, you can charge your watch without a charger. To know about the steps, refer to the blog.
The LED indicator in the charging dock will be red color when your watch gets charging.
Follow the steps given below to fix the not charging issue.
1. Unplug and replug the USB Type-C cable.
2. Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy watch and turn it On. Then, charge the watch.
3. If you can’t see the charge percentage on the Galaxy Watch, restart the Samsung Galaxy watch and check it.