Vimeo is a video-sharing platform that was launched in 2004. This app is specially meant for creative artistry. Using the Vimeo app, you can upload your creative videos for others, and anyone can like, comment, and share your videos. You can stream the videos in full 1080p HD and upload videos in high quality up to 4K Ultra video resolution. The videos on Vimeo don’t contain casual vlogs, tech tutorials, and gaming channels. Vimeo is available on Android, iOS, and Computer. If you want to watch Vimeo videos on TV, Chromecast is the best option. Here, let’s see how to Chromecast Vimeo videos on your TV.
How to Chromecast Vimeo Videos from Android
1) Connect your Chromecast and Android device to the same WiFi network.
2) Download and install the Vimeo app from the Play Store.
3) Launch the app and sign in with your account.
4) Now, select the video which you want to Chromecast.
5) Play the video and tap on the cast icon at the top right corner.
6) Now, select your Chromecast device from the available devices.
7) The Vimeo video will now be cast on your Chromecast connected TV.
Note: You can also use the Google Home app to cast your Android screen on your TV.
How to Chromecast Vimeo Videos from iPhone or iPad
1) Connect your Chromecast and iPhone to the same WiFi network.
2) Install the Vimeo app from the App Store and launch it.
3) Log in with your username and password.
4) Now, select a video that you want to cast.
5) Then, select the Cast icon on the bottom right corner.
6) Select your Chromecast device from the list.
7) Now, you will be able to watch Vimeo videos on your TV.
1) At first, connect your Chromecast and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2) Install the Vimeo app on your iPhone or iPad.
3) Go to the Control Centre and select Screen Mirroring.
4) From the list of devices available, select your Chromecast device.
5) Now, your screen will get mirrored on your TV.
6) Open the Vimeo app and play a video that you want to watch.
How to Cast Vimeo to Chromecast from PC (Windows/Mac)
1) Connect your computer and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) Open Google Chrome and visit vimeo.com.
3) Log in with your account.
4) Click on the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
5) Select the Cast option from the list.
6) Click on Sources and select the Cast tab.
7) Now, select your Chromecast device from the available devices.
8) Now, start casting the Vimeo video on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Showtime to TV
Vimeo allows you to create high-quality videos, and it gives you a better streaming experience. It offers a free streaming service and also has a premium version. This article contains detailed information on how to cast Vimeo videos to Chromecast TV. If you have any queries, comment below.