In this article, we included everything that you need to know about color balance in Apple TV by using iPhone. Color balance is an improved new feature in Apple TV. Apple includes the latest color profile tweaking technology in this feature. It takes just a few minutes to enable color balance on your TV. With this feature, you can easily customize the color of your Apple TV.
The color balance will make your TV screen look as vibrant with less saturation. Enabling this feature doesn’t change any changes in your Apple TV’s setting. It only changes the appearance of your Apple TV screen. Without any further delay let us learn how to do this.
[Note: Color balance doesn’t work when you use your TV with something like a cable box, Xbox, or PlayStation]
How to color balance Apple TV
- Your iPhone should running in iOS 14.5 or later with Face ID support
- Your Apple TV should running in tvOS 14.5 or later
Steps to color balance Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Video and Audio.
2. Scroll down until you see Calibration Section, and select Color Balance menu in it.
3. Follow the instruction shown in your Apple TV screen. Now, you’ll be able to see your Apple TV screen as shown below,
4. On your iPhone, Open Color Balance tool and hold it nearer to your Apple TV’s screen.
5. Wait until the screen displays ‘Color balance complete’, and then select View Result.
6. Then you can see the new balanced version and original settings in a split-screen of a screensaver.
7. That’s all, now you can choose Use Original for using the existing settings or Use Balanced for using the balanced version.
So these are all the exact steps to calibrate Apple TV’s color. By following the simple procedure shown above, you’ll be able to make color balance to your Apple TV. Color balance is something that gives a new appearance to your TV screen. We hope, you like this article. Try this cool new feature and let us know your feedback in the comment section below.