PlayStation 4, aka PS4, is a video game console by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is available in 19 countries, and PS4 is the fourth generation console, and it comes with an HDMI cable, DualShock 4 controller, micro USB cable, and mono headset. It offers multiplayer gaming where the users can play games online with other users. On subscription, you are offered PS Plus and PS Now. PS Plus lets you play multiplayer games, and PS Now allows you to access and download more than 800 games. A single PS4 system supports up to 16 different user profiles. So, if you run out of space, you can go ahead and delete the user. Previously, you have learned to delete your PlayStation account permanently. Now, if you want to delete a user on PS4, the process is very easy. Let’s now see how to delete a user on PS4.
It is to note that deleting a user profile from PS4 will remove all the screenshots you have created from the hard drive along with the saved data. Also, deleting a user will let you delete any data related to the particular user, like game licenses, applications, and more.
Best Features of PS4
- It imports custom wallpapers via USB.
- On PS4, you can create a device link with your TV.
- While gaming, you can listen to songs from Spotify.
- PlayStation app is available for mobile.
- Voice command is available. You can enable it from the option menu.
- The share button allows the users to save and broadcast screenshots and videos of their gaming sessions.
- You can type easily with DualShock 4 controller.
How to Delete a User on PS4
1) Turn on PS4 and click on Settings.
2) Click on Login settings from the settings menu.
3) On the next screen, click on User Management.
4) Select Delete User.
5) You will receive all the profiles you have created from that select a user you want to delete.
6) Click on the Delete button for confirmation.
Related: How to Reset PS4 to Factory Settings
Alternative Way to Delete a User on PS4
Note: The steps given below will not be applicable to the guest account.
1) Turn on PS4 and connect to the internet.
2) Sign in with the PS4 account that you want to delete.
3) Go to the Function area, and click on Settings on the right side.
4) Select Parental controls/Family Management option.
5) On the next screen, select Family Management.
6) Go ahead and select the name of the profile you want to delete.
7) Then, select Delete User Profile.
8) Follow the instructions to delete the PS4 account.
Deleting a user on PS4 allows you to delete all the saved data related to that particular user, and purchased games and apps will not be available. Here in this article, we have given detailed information to delete a user on PS4. Hope these methods are helpful to delete a user on PS4.