You can now delete your Blizzard account permanently!. Deleting any gaming ID or uninstalling a gaming application will be a good idea to overcome your addiction to gaming. It will help to reduce your distraction and craving of playing online games. However, the deletion of any gaming id will be quite complicated, and it takes many steps to complete. In this article, we have shown you the complete process of deleting the Blizzard account forever. Deleting your Blizzard account will remove all your personal information and the games associated with that ID. Let’s learn how to delete Blizzard account.
If you wish to delete your Blizzard account permanently, you can give a request from your account. Once you give a request from your account, Battle.net will permanently terminate your account in the next 30 days. Getting rid of your Blizzard account will take some time. At times, it may also take more than 30 days. Let’s see the step-by-step process on how to delete the Blizzard account in detail.
Consequences of Deleting Blizzard Account
Upon deleting the Blizzard account, the following things will be removed.
- You will lose your Blizzard games, promo codes, in-game items, and more.
- All your personal information gets removed, including credit card details.
- The money left as a Blizzard balance gets lost.
- All your game accounts and your gaming progress gets lost.
- You will lose your purchase history.
- Further, you cannot contact the customer support of Blizzard.
How To Delete Blizzard Account
1. Visit the official LOGIN page of Blizzard.
2. Enter the account credential (i.e., Email or Phone and Password) of the account you want to delete.
3. After entering the Email or Phone, and Password, click the LOG IN button.
4. Once you log in to your account, click Support and click Contact Support on the right side of the page.
5. Now go to Account, App, & Shop.
6. Here, click on “I would rather categories the issue” on the last.
7. Now tap DATA PROTECTION and then select Remove my data.
8. Select Remove my Battle.net Account and game data. And then click Continue.
9. Read the page information carefully, and then tap Proceed.
Related: How to Delete GroupMe Account [Android / iOS / Web] in 2 Minutes
10. You will receive a verification code through the email or phone number of your account.
11. Enter the verification code, and then click Submit button.
12. Upon clicking the Submit button, you will receive a confirmation email or message.
[Note: Once you have finished the above steps, it may take 30 days to delete your account in the Blizzard database & server completely. Meanwhile, you can check your deletion request status by clicking the “My Tickets” option on the Blizzard support webpage. After 30 days, you receive mail from Blizzard that your account is permanently deleted.]
So the above are the steps to deactivate your Blizzard account permanently. Hope, this article will be helpful in easing your Blizzard account deletion process. This is the exact way to delete your Blizzard account forever. Let us know in the below comment section if you face any issues while following the above steps. We’ll help you to sort out the issue.