Coffee Meets Bagel is a dating service that has made 150+ million successful matches. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. This application is free to download and use. The premium version of Coffee Meets Bagel provides several benefits like unlimited rewinds, bonus beans, etc. Sometimes users feel to delete the Coffee Meets Bagel account. The are many reasons for deleting the Coffee Meets Bagel account. If you are looking for the steps to deactivate the Coffee Meets Bagel account, then this guide is for you. You can delete the Coffee Meets Bagel account via the Coffee Meets Bagel app, Facebook, or email.
How to Deactivate Coffee Meets Bagel Account on Android Smartphone
(1) Open the Coffee Meets Bagel app on your Android mobile.
(2) Hit the Profile icon at the top left corner.
(3) On the Profile screen, select the three-doted icon.
(4) Hit the option Settings from the drop-down menu.
(5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Delete account.
(6) A menu pops up on the screen displaying the message “Are you sure you want to delete your account?“.
(7) Click the Delete my account button on the menu.
(8) Select a reason for deleting your Coffee Meets Bagel account.
(9) Finally, tap Done to deactivate your Coffee Meets Bagel Account.
How to Delete Coffee Meets Bagel Account on iPhone or iPad
(1) Launch the Coffee Meets Bagel app on your iOS device.
(2) Hit the Profile image at the top.
(3) Look for the option Settings and click it.
(4) Navigate to the bottom and hit the option Delete account.
(5) Confirm the deletion by clicking the option Delete my account on the pop-up menu.
(6) Select a reason for deleting the account and tap Done to delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account.
How to Deactivate Coffee Meets Bagel Account using Facebook
(2) Log in to your Facebook account.
(3) Click on the Menu option.
(4) Locate and select the option Settings and privacy.
(5) Again, click the option Settings.
(6) Select Apps and Website from the list of options.
(7) Move to the option Coffee Meets Bagel and click Remove to deactivate your Coffee Meets Bagel account.
How to Delete Coffee Meets Bagel Account via E-mail
(1) Launch the mail app on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Compose a mail and type Request To Delete My Account on the subject column.
(3) Type in the necessary details to delete your account and send a mail to the Coffee Meets Bagel customer support team ([email protected]).
(4) Your Coffee Meets Bagel account will be deleted once the mail is reviewed.
How to Pause Your Coffee Meets Bagel Account
(1) Open the Coffee Meets Bagel app on your mobile.
(2) Tap the Profile icon and navigate to Settings.
(3) Under Membership, move to the option Active and untick the box placed near it.
(4) Then, select the Deactivate button.
(5) Tap Indefinite or choose the number of days to pause your account.
(6) Type a reason for deactivating your account.
(7) Tap the option Done displayed in the top-right corner.
Subscription Cancellation and Deletion Guide of Other Dating Services:
- How to Delete a Badoo Account
- How to Delete Tinder Account
- How to Cancel Zoosk Subscription
- How to Cancel Match Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
You can delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account from the Settings section in the app. To know about the steps, refer to the blog.
If you have paused your account, your profile will not be displayed to the other Coffee Meets Bagel users.
Open the chat >> Long press the chat message you want to delete >> Swipe left >> Click on the option Delete
Enter your phone number on the Coffee Meets Bagel app and complete the verification process. Then, fill in your personal details to create a Coffee Meets Bagel account.