The Match is an online dating service that helps users to find their perfect match. You can access this service using the official mobile app and website. This dating service is available in 50 countries and has more than 20 million active users. It is a premium dating that offers two types of subscription plans. If you have found your life partner on Match and want to quit the service, then this guide is for you. You can easily delete your Match account on the Match website. Before deleting, make sure to cancel the Match subscription. Also, keep in mind that you will lose all your chats and requests on Match after deleting your profile.
How to Delete Your Match Account
(1) Open a browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Go to the Match official website (https://in.match.com/)
(3) Click on the Member Sign-in button at the top.
(4) Enter your Match credentials and click on the Sign in button to access your Match account.
(5) Click on your Profile icon at the top and select the option My Account Settings.
(6) Scroll down and click “To suspend or delete your account, click here”.
(7) On the next page, click on the option “To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here“.
(8) Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to delete your Match account permanently.
How to Hide Match Account on iPhone
(1) Launch the Match app on your iOS device.
(2) Tap on the Hamburger icon at the top left corner.
(3) Select the option Settings.
(4) Locate and select Profile Visibility from the list of options.
(5) Tap on Hidden to hide your Match profile.
How to Hide Match Account on Android Phone
(1) Launch the Match app on your Android mobile.
(2) Select the Hamburger icon on your Homepage.
(3) Look for the option Settings and click it.
(4) Select Hidden under Profile Visibility to hide your Match account.
Deletion Guide of Other Dating Services:
- How to Delete Your Happn Account
- How to Deactivate eHarmony Account
- How to Delete Coffee Meets Bagel Account
- How to Deactivate a Badoo Account
- How to Delete Tinder Account
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You cannot delete your Match account on the app. You can only hide your Match account on the Match app.
You need to cancel the Match subscription to delete your Match profile.
You can cancel the Match subscription through the App Store on your iPhone.