If you are familiar with the game streaming world, you would have heard of Twitch already. Twitch is the most popular streaming platform for gamers to share their gameplay. With above 9.2 million active streamers and content creators, you can say Twitch is not only the most popular but also one of the biggest streaming platforms online. In the below guide, let’s discuss how to watch Twitch videos on Firestick.
The platform primarily focuses on gaming with a ton of amazing content creators from all over the globe. But the platform is not about just gaming, there are also a bunch of different categories to videos. People use Twitch for different purpose ranging from chatting to ASMR. It also streams all of the popular E-Sports Tournaments live.
Is Twitch on Firestick?
The Official Twitch app is available in the Amazon App Store for free. You can download Twitch directly from the store on Fire TV.
How to Download Twitch on Firestick
Quick Guide: Start Firestick >> Search for Twitch >> Click Get >> Select Open >> Stream videos
1. Click on the Find tab On the Home Screen of your Firestick Smart TV, and then click select the Search icon.
2. Enter Twitch in the Search bar with the use of the on-screen keyboard, and search for the app.
3. Next, open the Twitch app from the search results.
4. Further, click on the Get Button on the App info screen to install the app on your Firestick device.
5. Once the app is installed, click on the Open button to launch the app.
6. Finally, Sign in with your Twitch account. Now you can watch your favorite streamers live.
Related: How to Stream Twitch on Roku
Alternative Method to Install Twitch on Firestick
You can also install the Twitch app on the Fire TV through the Amazon website on your computer or smartphone.
1. Visit the Amazon Official Website using a web browser from your smartphone or computer.
2. Click the Sign In button and sign in with the same Amazon account that you are using on your Firestick device.
3. Further, type Twitch on the Search bar and search for it.
4. Then, select the Twitch app from the search results.
5. Next, click on the Get button on the App info page to install the Twitch app on your Firestick device.
6. Now, the next screen will show a list of devices signed into the Amazon account. Select your Firestick device from the list and the app will be automatically installed on your device.
Related: How to Watch Twitch on Apple TV
Twitch is a free-to-use streaming service, so if you haven’t tried it already then, you can do it right now. If you have any doubts about the above steps, kindly specify them in the comments section below.
Yes. The Twitch app is available on the Amazon App Store to install on the Fire TV.
You can restart the Firestick device when the Twitch app is not working properly. Check for the internet connection and update Firestick, Twitch app. In case the Twitch app keeps buffering or freezing, then you can reset the Firestick device to factory settings.